Re: Presenting the Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws race camper for Loudon!

Unlimited speed in the turns via the outriggers, all the aerodynamics of a brick. 

No fail in this plan.

b

This space for rent.

That is fucking brilliant!!!!!  I would pay to have that thing pass my MINI on the highway smile  A new level of awesome Speedy, well done!

Putting the "dirty" in Dirty Little Freaks Racing
~stalk us on facebook

DC Doug did even more of the work on this build than I did. We both spent virtually every moment we could spare of the last two weeks building it, with the help of my neighbor Don.

I've been talking about building this for almost two years. Once I found the free camper (just had to give the frame back) a month ago, we started scheming.  Special thanks go out to my drivers for this weekend. It's hard to shell out money for something horrendously slow to race, but we wouldn't be here if they hadn't gone along with it.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

This makes me happy every time I see it!!

This space for rent.

I'd love to see this race in the PNW, RV capitol of the world.  You can't throw a stick without hitting one AND the interest you pay on the loan is deductable just like your mortgage.  Hope you guys have a kick ass weekend!

Putting the "dirty" in Dirty Little Freaks Racing
~stalk us on facebook

Last driver of the day ran it hard, and it got hot and melted a nice hole in the head. Massive suckage. We just got done tearing it down. Dunno if we can make it run AND hold water. We will try, of course.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)

hell yeah ya can.
we made a 4 cyl toyo run on 3 cyls. you can get the camper to run on 3 too.
best of luck to you fellas.
Wish I was there to help wrench.

12. Gingerman , Heroic Fix award
10/12 Autobahn, 51st overall.
Team Apocalyptic Racing
1978 Ecotec Celica.

Still, it makes me happy.  Did Doug make the road trip for that head in Canada?

b

This space for rent.

Unbelievably Awesome! Great job Speedycop and Gang. Good luck getting it back on track today.

Debuting the Punisher F-Bomb at Arse-Freeze '12 - FAIL!   trying again at Button turrible '14,er '15, damn '16
Driver of Chris O's topless Honda Arse-sweat 24 '12 and sticker subaru '14
Rider of the Limo/Flatbed Combo  Arse-Freeze '11

http://i.autoblog.com/2012/05/06/this-i … ce-series/

How can this be topped, time will tell.  Way to go Speedy Cop ! ! !

Justice...with a smile.

Fantastic build ... Sadly I don't think it survived for the much anticipated grudge match between the boat and the trailer at summit point.  I pour out some fine green high C for the hommies who didn't make it! 

Looking forward the seeing the next crazy build!!

Jeff
Three Pedal Mafia
Ombudsman - Coalition of Alternate Breakfast Meats

Congrats on the IOE!

(so, are you caught up to me yet?)

Judge Scott wrote:

I still like the bassackwards truck better, but this is pretty dam funny. Great job Doug and Jeff.

and top this? Well that's easy, a backwards tent trailer.

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

mackwagon wrote:
Judge Scott wrote:

I still like the bassackwards truck better, but this is pretty dam funny. Great job Doug and Jeff.

Mmm. an Upside down car might work.

(now where's my sawzall)

Spank wrote:
mackwagon wrote:
Judge Scott wrote:

Mmm. an Upside down car might work.

(now where's my sawzall)

Great idea!  When you roll it over, technically you won't be upside down, so you can keep racing!

I think the boat should be pulling the trailer.  Takes the twin engine thing to a whole nother level.

Speedy, well done!  I've been laughing at this damn video all weekend!

bs

Thanks.

Spank, we are tied at four. No, I'm not counting A&D IOE's. If you don't build it, you don't earn it. big_smile

I emailed Doug and texted Damion first thing this morning about using the X-90 for an upside-down vehicle (van, most likely). Great minds think alike. wink

Just about 17k views and counting. We have gone viral! Thanks for all the kind words. DC Doug finally has his IOE patch! Or will, once Lemons sends it to us that is...

Too funny. I was thinking a Van, too. Double sliding doors (both sides) removed for visibility.

I'll leave you to do that. I've got too much on my plate.

In fact, I'll just bow down.

I surrender: You win.

All Hail King Speedy!

I was so happy to see you back on the track for the checkered. I kept trying to cross the track to get behind the trailer (since i was limping the daytona), but there was so many cars splitting the gap. Crossing the line between the viking ship and the trailer was amazing.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Thanks to the magic of expanding foam, chicken wire, and papier-mache, we might be preparing to enter a golden age of Lemons cars. Let's show those Burning Man fools what REAL art cars look like!

Spank wrote:

Too funny. I was thinking a Van, too. Double sliding doors (both sides) removed for visibility.

I'll leave you to do that. I've got too much on my plate.

In fact, I'll just bow down.

I surrender: You win.

All Hail King Speedy!

Don't you dare yield. What kind of rival would you be if you did? Look at Malaise era Detroit iron. They got lazy. You want us to get lazy?

It isn't about winning or losing, it's about creating awesome. We all need to keep creating the awesome.