Topic: K-ing it back up North: MSR to RA

After the full 24 at MSR, the K-Car will need to make the long journey North to Wisconsin, where Maverick74 will be running it in Road America. There are 4 weekends between these two races, so it shouldn't be too difficult unless the 24-hour race causes several times more catastrophic failures than average. Okay, so it could be tight.

The K-car can stay at EVR HQ for as long as it needs after MSR, if there are serious things that need fixing. We'll need to figure out the actual journey, though. I might not have much time to take off work for delivery, but I can help make a leg if necessary. If everything goes fantastically perfect and the car DOESN'T need massive surgery after MSR, then it would be great if a team from somewhere up North could bring it back with them to start the journey. I'll help with the gas funds.

Re: K-ing it back up North: MSR to RA

The question is, where does Maverick want it delivered? To Road America or closer to home? If I'm not mistaken he lives near the Minnesota/Dakota border.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Re: K-ing it back up North: MSR to RA

Yeah, I'm over by South Dakota. Looking at a map, it seems to be about 1200 miles either way., but I'd prefer to get it closer to home.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.