Topic: junkyard dwellers, the K needs ur help

So it seems that the new formula K+V6=speed resulted in the K boldly going where no K has gone before...... 100mph down the back straight at HPR.  This in turn resulted in: 1) a big f#%&(ng smile on my face. And 2) the left front turn signal lense abandoning its safe, secure home of 27 years for parts unknown. I went looking for it, but no luck. There are a couple on EBay..... $50!! Somebody needs to drop the crack pipe and slowly back away...

If u happen to be nosing around your local scrapyard in search of various bits for your hooptie and run across a 2nd Gen K car that has a good one, I would like to make her whole again.
Thanks, Steve McD

51 time Loser.

Re: junkyard dwellers, the K needs ur help

Stupid question because I know it on here somewhere, what is the year and actual model of the K. I have a PNP run this morning for Crown Vic parts, which are in every yard. I will search the inventory of the 3 yards closest to me and if there is one of these I will make it my first stop. If I succeed I can bring to Buttonwillow or UPS it to you.

Corey

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

This the second time the K has hit triple digits, Remember, RonMan was the first one to tow it to Texas - and back..

This space for rent.

Corey, don't know if you'll see this before you hit the yards, but it's an '87 Plymouth Reliant. If you find one with Dodge Aries badges grab it anyway, since Chrysler changed nothing about the lens for Dodge/Plymouth differentiation.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

85-89 Dodge or Plymouth k.... all the same.

51 time Loser.