Topic: Help a Judge out -- 370Z pace car pic?

Hey yo,

I was wondering if anyone happened to get a shot of the Nissan 370Z when it was being used as a pace car?

I'd be VERY appreciative if you did.

Cheers,

-Judge Jonny-

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Help a Judge out -- 370Z pace car pic?

Amazing that it even made it around the track since it was an AUTOMATIC Z smile

Fish wrote:

Amazing that it even made it around the track since it was an AUTOMATIC Z smile

Luckily, it was the full monty Grand Touring edition -- tranny cooler.

Otherwise, yeah, KABOOM!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

See you guys were half right about our Z, it went Kaboom just not the auto tranny lol.

Sorry Jonny, was right behind the 370 for the pace laps but didn't have our camera running. Beautiful car though!

6 (edited by rocketresto 2009-05-26 10:14 PM)

Coming back from the race barreling down I-80 towards Sactown I see a grey Z pull up beside me with a giant cardboard "FIAT" sign being held up.  Maybe next time you'll get us in the penalty box boys, was nice to be able to avoid that fate, I think the Size Matters Fury would have blown up after getting an Italian flag put on it (did I say one?  I mean 20 or so).

Team Oly Express
Current car - 1964.5 Plymouth Barracuda, Former car - Size Does Matter 1967 Plymouth Fury
07 IOE Winner Thunderhill, 12 IOE Winner Sears Pointless
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Team- … 4609354407

rocketresto wrote:

Coming back from the race barreling down I-80 towards Sactown I see a grey Z pull up beside me with a giant cardboard "FIAT" sign being help up.  Maybe next time you'll get us in the penalty box boys, was nice to be able to avoid that fate, I think the Size Matters Fury would have blown up after getting an Italian flag put on it (did I say one?  I mean 20 or so).

ABJ = Always Be Judging

Always.

Team Oly Express
Current car - 1964.5 Plymouth Barracuda, Former car - Size Does Matter 1967 Plymouth Fury
07 IOE Winner Thunderhill, 12 IOE Winner Sears Pointless
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Team- … 4609354407