Topic: Show the Judges some Southern Hospitality and help your crappy team

Bon Jour New Orleans "racers!"

Want to earn your hopeless team some "Get Out of Jail Free" passes? You know, for all those times you spin and continue, put all four off, ram into another awful car and run over seven cones. Well, help a pair of big-boned judges out!

Here's what we need:

1)One Big, battery-powered ghetto blaster (WITH BATTERIES!) that plays CDs and/or iPods.
2) A pair of embarrassing, hella-plumed, multicolored mardi gras hats for men with large noggins (i.e. us). If they are too silly/cumbersome they will not work and we will be extra harsh on you for getting our hopes up.
3) Dozens and dozens (or hundreds... thousands!) of mardi gras beads.
4) Transportation! A golf cart, a nifty car, a set of bikes -- one of those four wheeled bikes that seats two would be best.

Cheers!

See you next Friday

-Judge Jonny-

(The mean one)

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Show the Judges some Southern Hospitality and help your crappy team

Damn it Jonny, how 'bout something I could actually bring...

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

ha ha!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I sure hope I can find one of those items for you.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

I found beads!  Get outta jail free, here I come.

btp76 wrote:

Yeah, but how many beads?

My dad rides in Endymion.  I should be able to source some ridiculous befeathered hats and (if we're still keeping them around) bags of beads.

Judge Jonny wrote:

1)One Big, battery-powered ghetto blaster (WITH BATTERIES!) that plays CDs and/or iPods.
2) A pair of embarrassing, hella-plumed, multicolored mardi gras hats for men with large noggins (i.e. us). If they are too silly/cumbersome they will not work and we will be extra harsh on you for getting our hopes up.
3) Dozens and dozens (or hundreds... thousands!) of mardi gras beads.
4) Transportation! A golf cart, a nifty car, a set of bikes -- one of those four wheeled bikes that seats two would be best.

(The mean one)

We  have a moderatly sized Ghetto Blaster that runs on Batteries that plays CDs and Tapes.    It will be coming with us and available Thursday. 

Daniel
-Team White Lightning.

In addition to possible beads/hats (I'll have to look into it), I may have a large battery-powered CD-playing GhettoBlaster which also has a tape deck (for iPod attachment super potential).  And you can drive my car around the track if you want, it's not "nifty" but it does kinda look like a suppository...

I have #3 for you... I do believe it's a good 25-30lbs of beads, truly from Bourbon street, NOT party city and the like, including some that are VERY specific to past New Orleans special events..

E30's should all go up in flames...

The get out of jail free passes get handed out first come, first serve.

Meaning that if you bring us killer mardi gras hats and the other team hands us mardi gras hats first, you get nothing.

Judge Jonny wrote:

Meaning that if you bring us killer mardi gras hats and the other team hands us mardi gras hats first, you get nothing.

I'm not even racing.  I guess that means I'll bring it all and refuse access until no one shows up with a headdress quite spiffy enough or someone shows up with a clock radio running off a backup 9-volt, and then barter with the judges for bribealicious moonshine.

We have a 200qrt Icechest Radio that runs off some car batterys  kinda bulky But Defineatly gets the job done!!!! Ill bring it just in case..

Judge Jonny wrote:
btp76 wrote:

Dozens and dozens.

We could also use a bullhorn. A seriously loud bullhorn.

A strolling player wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

I'm not even racing.  I guess that means I'll bring it all and refuse access until no one shows up with a headdress quite spiffy enough or someone shows up with a clock radio running off a backup 9-volt, and then barter with the judges for bribealicious moonshine.

oooh -- not even racing -- better.

This means no cheatin' racers get a get out of jail free pass -- I like that.

Judge Jonny wrote:
btp76 wrote:

17.2 lbs of them.  in a genuine "mardi gras headquarters" bag.  all from bourbon street.  includes miscellaneous trinkets - true mardi gras collectibles!

http://www.lifeinwidescreen.com/hosting/IMG00156.jpg

http://www.lifeinwidescreen.com/hosting/IMG00157.jpg

(base of bag is 2 feet wide for scaling smile )

E30's should all go up in flames...

Get there early...

SRSBSNS wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
btp76 wrote:

17.2 lbs of them.  in a genuine "mardi gras headquarters" bag.  all from bourbon street.  includes miscellaneous trinkets - true mardi gras collectibles!

I either have half or ten times that.  Not sure.

I also have a few dozen small blocks of cedar (typically about 6"x1"x1").  For what it's worth.

So, I semi-appreciate 3/5ths of this crap, but are we getting Judicial Mardi Gras headpieces/hats or what?

http://www.unitedmaskandparty.com/Masks/images/blacksilver_headpiece.jpg

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/11103.jpg

https://www.halloweenunlimited.com/images/product/products/purple_head_piece.JPG

Judge Jonny wrote:

So, I semi-appreciate 3/5ths of this crap, but are we getting Judicial Mardi Gras headpieces/hats or what?

Hold your horses, baby.  I have to visit my parents to see if they have anything lying around.

1 and 3 are good.  2 looks superfreaky.

btp76 wrote:

1 and 3 are good.  2 looks superfreaky.

totally disagree

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3376/3593953364_949b40b325.jpg?v=0