Topic: Rambler will be in Chicago. Will any Chicago team bring it to Gman?

I'm looking at about 700 miles each way to and from chicago, then 600+ each way from gingerman.  I don't have that much time off from work. 

Can a Chicago team bring it and wave the banner?

I can help at the track, then Mike Z. will take it to CMP.

Any takers????

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

2 (edited by OnkelUdo 2016-02-26 06:55 AM)

Re: Rambler will be in Chicago. Will any Chicago team bring it to Gman?

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

I'm looking at about 700 miles each way to and from chicago, then 600+ each way from gingerman.  I don't have that much time off from work. 

Can a Chicago team bring it and wave the banner?

I can help at the track, then Mike Z. will take it to CMP.

Any takers????

I can absolutely get it to the track... we have the logistics tail for that for sure.  I can't say I can host it anymore but we can probably even guarantee it will be there Thursday at gates open.

I just can't guarantee I can do too much more...except maybe share some paddock space at the electric paddocks with at least three teams I know are more than willing to pitch in.

Where will it be getting prepped for the race and by who? If the car is going to be where I think it is I might be able to help with that.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Sounds like track prep may be an all day affair Friday.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!