Re: CMP!!! Who's going, whatcha bringing?

So, the last email from HQ says this race is full!? Has that ever happened at CMP before? How many cars is that? I would do the "count the blank spaces in the numbers registration drop-down" trick, but the forum is blocked on my work computer.

Team Fairlylame
HumidiTT '14 IOE Winner

I was just commenting about the race being full up last night too.  I don't think that I ever remember it being Full.  I did the count and it seems that there are about 110 cars registered.  That still doesn't seem like its full up.  I remember that there was one race on the short course with 120 cars.  But it should be a great weekend.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

I've seen 117 on the long course too. Maybe new management at CMP has changed their metric.

Planet Express
"IOE" "C Win" 4834.701 Race Miles and counting
Toyocedes
"Least Southern Pickup Truck" "IOE" "C win" "C win (again?)"

I counted 111.  That is lower than many other fall races.  Definitely something different this time around.  Given that there is plenty of paddock space, it must be a track safety or management change.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

I'm having drivers bail on me!!! 

FML

It always happens when it's time to pay up!      Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

This space for rent.

ballpeen wrote:

So, the last email from HQ says this race is full!? Has that ever happened at CMP before? How many cars is that? I would do the "count the blank spaces in the numbers registration drop-down" trick, but the forum is blocked on my work computer.

Did I miss an Lemons HQ e-mail?  Can you cut-n-paste it here?

FYI, for one of my local club's HPDE event held at CMP each year, we are charged a track rental fee, plus a dollar amount for every car entered.  CMP has been up for sale for at least a year now, and more cars = more money, so I seriously doubt management has a limit of the number of cars.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:
ballpeen wrote:

Did I miss an Lemons HQ e-mail?  Can you cut-n-paste it here?

FYI, for one of my local club's HPDE event held at CMP each year, we are charged a track rental fee, plus a dollar amount for every car entered.  CMP has been up for sale for at least a year now, and more cars = more money, so I seriously doubt management has a limit of the number of cars.

Here is what we saw on the last email about the Arse-Sweat-Apalooza.  Check out the spot were you can reg for the CMP race.

https://s12.postimg.org/8us7207i5/Lemons.png

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

The FastAZZ Monza will try again. Looking forward to the parade and hopefully we can finish the race running. See ya'll there.

59 (edited by SpaceFrank 2016-09-06 09:18 AM)

Looks like we're only gonna have 3 drivers. If anyone still needs to add a driver to their roster and already has 4, we'd love to have them sign up with us. It's the same cost to you, but keeps us from having to pay for a driver's wristband we're not using. Send me an email via the forums and I'll shoot you the invite code. Then come to our paddock and we'll get you drunk.

Edit: We have a 4th driver now, so disregard.

HAlFAST racing will be there. Bringing our black b body impala/Caprice.

So now that we have a sweet sound system on our picnic table, we are taking requests for songs!
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q82/s526x395/14142023_1125765337514502_1858326886419136837_n.jpg?oh=d7d1c1fd219774f1f9cb05efd80bf3a7&oe=587B7904

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

ViridianVixen wrote:

So now that we have a sweet sound system on our picnic table, we are taking requests for songs!
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q82/s526x395/14142023_1125765337514502_1858326886419136837_n.jpg?oh=d7d1c1fd219774f1f9cb05efd80bf3a7&oe=587B7904

Where's the LIKE button?

Peter St Pierre             #63 Hong Norrth "C" Supra
     5th Place: 2016 CMP Fall
     6th place: 2015 Autobahn 24 hour
     2nd place: 2014 CMP Fall : 17th place: 2014 CMP Southern Discomfort Spring

I request this song. And this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce Faithful Devotee
Writer of novels and not-novels.

Judge Phil wrote:

There is an idea.  Connect it to twitter and have people tweet in request of songs to play.  Or have an open Bluetooth speaker and allow anyone to play music from there phones on it.

Curt will want Digital Underground while serving dinner on Saturday.  The more Mr. Humpty the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38Ec57yMG8

Has there been a Humpty Dance theme yet?

I could bring my FM transmitter and antenna and do Radio Station K-JUDGE, if anyone is willing to tune in.

Wait, I guess that would be W-JUDGE, in South Carolina.

Judge Phil wrote:

Wait, I guess that would be W-JUDGE, in South Carolina.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

Bring your FM-equipped boomboxes!

Race Rambler should be arriving before the green flag drops. Either way I will be there.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

In addition to the aforementioned Fairlane, we will be bringing a tire changer, largely because it is heavy, and I don't want to drag it off the trailer.  All are welcome to use it, I just ask that you throw a few bucks to Alex's Lemonade Stand if you do.

Team Fairlylame
HumidiTT '14 IOE Winner

I'll be there A&D'ing for the Jaguar XJ!!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Judge Phil wrote:

I always flinch when I click on your links at work. Then I remember, a lot of your music isn't offensive, its just bad.

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy

NSF wrote:

This POS will be out for the amusement of the the other C class cars.  We're going to make you guys look fast.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13512046_10205237772622792_3367069179032800693_n.jpg?oh=ba28ad8d995b08d089ce15d4b85c39f5&oe=5826C3C7

b

As big of a fan I am of you guys, I have never never said this about an NSF build;
I want that.

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy