Topic: Fall CMP BBQ?

So... is anyone hungry?  Terminally Confused is once again considering making BBQ for fall CMP.  This would be the same as every other time we burn copious quantities of pig parts!  We need to know if folks are interested or just bored with the same old stuff!

If'n you'd be interested...

What can you do to help you ask?  You can sign up to bring a side/desert/othertastybits!!!  You can also throw around a little cash in the form of a donation to the fine folks at Lemons of Love!  Kim and Jill will be collecting donations for Lemons of Love in the queue for the Q.

Curt

Re: Fall CMP BBQ?

I NEED BBQ!  Since you wouldn't want to eat anything I cook I'll bring a cash donation.

Peter St Pierre             #63 Hong Norrth "C" Supra
     5th Place: 2016 CMP Fall
     6th place: 2015 Autobahn 24 hour
     2nd place: 2014 CMP Fall : 17th place: 2014 CMP Southern Discomfort Spring

I'm with Peter. We are good for cash money and crappy stories!

Lowballers are in to bring something, just tell us what you need or we will do a side dish!

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

I want BBQ.

I can bring a keg of beer again, and some bean salad.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

I'll try to contact my sausage man, if you know what I mean....

This would have worked really well with our "Dick in a box" theme at Barber.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I'm probably bringing the camper so I'll have the fryer for sure, as well as the NSF jungle juice dispenser (with a sign indicating what it is this time)...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

ronman wrote:

I'm probably bringing the camper so I'll have the fryer for sure, as well as the NSF jungle juice dispenser (with a sign indicating what it is this time)...

Anything called "jungle juice" should not be identified... just drink it accept the consequences.

Potor Emptor

revvhappy wrote:
ronman wrote:

Anything called "jungle juice" should not be identified... just drink it accept the consequences.

Potor Emptor

This.

Cash and cookies, we will bring. I have 13 and 11y/o boys so I'll be sure to donate appropriately.

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

I'll bring money.  You bring BBQ and I'll eat it.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

11 (edited by yodogg 2016-08-24 08:48 AM)

RetroRacing will bring $ and something stupid (possibly just ourselves).

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

Since no one yet has volunteered to bring a vegetable, and my wife is a Nurse Practioner who's focus is bariatrics, we'll bring some veggies. Mine will be in the form of single malt and my wife will bring some healthy stuff.

Trevor

13 (edited by revvhappy 2016-08-24 02:29 PM)

Pfft... vegetables?!!?!?!?

The pig already ate plenty of vegetables to develop it's succulent taste and fat deposits. I love being an indirect vegetarian : )

Isn't bacon considered a vegetable now?

Single malt and bacon.  You guys are speaking my language.  We ALWAYS appreciate single malt in exchange for pig.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

We're a new team and busy just trying to bring ourselves and car to CMP so we won't really have much to contribute other than some cash, but we definitely appreciate good BBQ.

Captain, For Parts Only (Team FPO)
#111 VW Golf - Currently Orange with tiger stripes (Calvin and Hobbes theme)

Just curious, is this gonna be Friday night or Saturday?

My team's driving in from Texas, so our contributions will likely be limited to cash and/or booze, unless we grab some bacon on our way through Camden.

BBQ is always Saturday night.  Parade will be Friday night.

Curt

Count Dahlinboysracing in for a couple big pans of bacon mac and cheese!

Fritz and the boys

Dahlinboysracing W/Frankenphil  '11 Crown Royal Vic SPWV 73 '12 Tom Sellecka Toyota NJMP 75 SPWV 43 NHMS 65, '13  Toylaren Monticello 120, Daytona 102, SPWV  83 HF! NJMP 41 NHMS 48th '14 Fireball  Integra NJMP 24th NJMP 18th NHMS 90th '15 NJMP 54th Daytona 33RD SPWV 4th Thompson  79th CMP 13th '16 NJMP 43 Thompson 21 CMP 32nd NHMS 24 '17 FB Integra NJMP 68 Cledus Snow Eldorado IGS 118, NCM 24

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/look-i-made-a-salad.jpg

2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA), 2013 Spring CMP, 53rd, 2013 Fall CMP 44th, 2014 Barber 14th, 2014 CMP 46th, 2015 CMP 57th, 2015 CMP 80th, 2016 CMP 16th, 3rd in B class, Winner Judges choice, and First car under 2.0 liter Alex's lemon aide stand winner. 2017 WRL, Road Atlanta 43rd, 2017 NCM 9th O/A , 1st in B class, 2018 CMP 13th O/A 3rd in Class B

G.I. Jose will provide a large pan of baked beans, I cant wait to see your meat.

Dumb as a Brick will be happy to donate to the cause.

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

22 (edited by Klayfish 2016-09-04 04:01 PM)

Curt,

I'd love to have your meat, baby!!!  Be sure to wear the kilt...

3PM isn't coming to this race, so Mental and I are doing an arrive and drive.  I'm all in for BBQ and would be happy to contribute.

Steve

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

I want your meat too! I'll try to bring a side but I'll at least bring money.

-David

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Anyone have any good homemade dill pickles?  Not only would I like a recipe, but I'd love to have some at the race!

Curt

Y'all can donate beer to the Terminally Confused Barbecue by bribing us with it. The Lemons Supreme Court has been handing over our bribe beer (and bribe snacks) to this cause for years.