Topic: Roll Cage Builders in Connecticut

Hey everyone,

I had my first dose of Lemons racing at Thompson earlier this month, and now I'm hooked.  It was so much fun.  My HPDE days did not prepare me to be in the middle of three wide, three rows deep, in the hairpin.  Science Project on the outside with Days of Thunder BMW on the inside.....Holy crap was that awesome!  Now I'm like a junky, I need another fix!

So I found a "hooptie" and now I'm talking some friends into spending money we don't have, to race a car we probably shouldn't.  I've been scouring the forums for cage info, but I haven't found any builders in CT or surrounding areas.  Does anyone have a suggestion on an installer in CT, MA, or RI?  NH is far, but I'm not opposed.  I still have a ways to go to prep the car, but I'd like to get an idea on prices and availability if possible.

Any help anyone can give is appreciated.  I'm looking forward to racing everyone again.

Re: Roll Cage Builders in Connecticut

I went with Chris Howard in Holliston, MA. The cage for our civic was $2k.

Cool, thank you.  Do you have is contact information?

Sent you an email with his contact info.

Thank you sir!

He built a cage for us also.  Does a very good job. Knows the Lemons cage rules very well.
Dependable.  Fair price. Approx. $2K. 
Tear out as much as possible before having him cage it.  Makes his job easier = costs less....

mzzzzzzzzzz

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

Yeah, after Roger sent his info I googled his name and roll cage, and he pops up everywhere.  Everyone seems to really like is work.  I actually called him about an hour ago, and he's a really nice guy.  Said the same thing, get everything out, $2k.  He even gave some good pointers on stripping the car and where to look for damage that I wouldn't have thought of. 

So now the fundraising begins.  Anybody wanna have a bake sale?

snowman wrote:

Yeah, after Roger sent his info I googled his name and roll cage, and he pops up everywhere.  Everyone seems to really like is work.  I actually called him about an hour ago, and he's a really nice guy.  Said the same thing, get everything out, $2k.  He even gave some good pointers on stripping the car and where to look for damage that I wouldn't have thought of. 

So now the fundraising begins.  Anybody wanna have a bake sale?

I'll help out with a bake sale in you can secure a 2 for 1 deal at a better price. I need a 91 Civic Hatch caged ;-). Being from the land of fundraising and bartending I could possibly help out

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Here is another option for you. These guys have built many cages for me and friends over the years.

Prior Bros Fabricating.

194 Christian Ln Ste B
Berlin, CT 06037

(860) 828-8372

Any update to this list?