Topic: 2016 Halloween Hooptiefest, who's in

Haven't gotten the official email yet, but my submission shows as accepted. Hell yessss.

It's be an interesting year not running a team, but I'm back. New car being built as a family car for this race. Seriously can't wait.

Who else is coming?

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Re: 2016 Halloween Hooptiefest, who's in

After a pathetic showing at Thompson. Super grover shall rise again.

Slow in, Slow out. Reporting for duty!

This will be our first Lemons race. Incredibly relieved to see that we were accepted.

roger.bladek wrote:

Slow in, Slow out. Reporting for duty!

This will be our first Lemons race. Incredibly relieved to see that we were accepted.

Welcome aboard. The east coast generally doesn't have much of a wait list problem, so you can stay relieved for all future races.

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

Sorry for Party Racing is in. Hoping for a strong showing to follow up on back to back 3rd place finishes in NJ and CT.

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

The Cosmonaughts with the 86 MR2 Space shuttle are in. Hoping we will have our fuel consumption issue fixed, and wont have to refuel every 45-60 minutes smile

The Cosmonaughts - 86/88 MR2 with 1MZ V6

I will be there with Yuri's "Great Globs of Oil" Opel Isuzu as well as 3 Pedal Mafia's fleet.

Sadly the Fox will not be returning to competition here in the NE, her new owners are picking her up Wednesday to race down in the Florida area.  New car coming for 2016.

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Moot Point Racing and their 91' Volvo is in.  We're looking to split a garage if anyone is interested or knows how to sign up for them.

Moot Point Racing - 1991 Volvo 240 - #496

We have 4 in for this race, one will be a debut, the other three are the same old same old, with 2 of the 3 now bumped up to A class this year.  We aren't quite sure how we feel about ourselves having a mostly A class fleet, hopefully the new car will make us feel better about that.

The hot tub will be spectacular on a chilly October night.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

No official email.
but we are accepted smile

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

I just checked our team's Lemons site, so it appears that another one from our Bratva is accepted....!
So classes will begin again for our Student Drivers...at least we are not all freshmen this year...
Can't wait to see everyone/everything!!
(I don't understand how some of you can get more than one car ready to a race...I can barely get one car race-able ready)

I wonder if this race will also sell out...three out of three sold out races on the East Coast maybe would get us a fourth race next year?.....(ok, ok, don't get mad at me....I know I am a greedy bastard, and have it much easier than many of you that need to drive thousands of miles, through snow, wind, and rain, barefoot, etc. to get to a race....)

zzzzzzzzzzzz

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

I will be there. First time at NHMS since 2014, so I except some amazing Class C cars and solid bribes.

Judge Phil wrote:

I will be there. First time at NHMS since 2014, so I except some amazing Class C cars and solid bowel movements.

The older we get, the more we appreciate the simple things in life.

This space for rent.

Judge Phil wrote:

I will be there. First time at NHMS since 2014, so I except some amazing Class C cars and solid bribes.

Yay! Haven't seen you in a while. We'll step up our bribe game, since our car is most certainly not a C class car this time round.

Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon

The Gadget Inspectors will be there! Aiming for a sixth loss in the 240SX, now with improved rooftop tunes.

<this message will self-destruct>

Chief Gadget Inspector
Fifteen-time Loser
S13 240SX (bent)

Actually, we think of NHMS as an excellent track for private, contemplative bowel movements, since the Lemons HQ staffers get the keys to the media building and thus don't have to share restroom space with thousands of racers squeezing out the aftermath of their all-knockwurst-und-Natty-Lite dinners.

Yet another race going by and I do not have a car fully prepped to battle it out for honors in the losing column. At least the plan is to have it ready for NJMP next year.

Extremely excited to be getting a seat for NH this year. Can't wait to see everyone again there. Can I still be a rookie at the second event or will everyone just treat me like Rabbit from Super Troopers?

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

Semi off topic question.

Do all crew members need to have a suit/helmet if they are not going to be doing any "over the wall" stuff? He will only be doing 'in the pits' wrenching when he is needed.

roger.bladek wrote:

Semi off topic question.

Do all crew members need to have a suit/helmet if they are not going to be doing any "over the wall" stuff? He will only be doing 'in the pits' wrenching when he is needed.

No...he only needs full gear if he's gonna pass the fence going into the hot pits.

Looking to be there for my first race as a spectator.

RogueLeader wrote:

I will be there with Yuri's "Great Globs of Oil" Opel Isuzu as well as 3 Pedal Mafia's fleet.

Sadly the Fox will not be returning to competition here in the NE, her new owners are picking her up Wednesday to race down in the Florida area.  New car coming for 2016.

You mean coming for the 2017 season.

DNF Racing got accepted.  I won't be there so the party won't be the same. I'll try to have the attractive single members of the group to continue to try and bring girls up.  But cold weather and Loudon isn't the greatest.

DNF Racing 1992 Mazda Miata
"Cheat to win"

CTSparky wrote:
RogueLeader wrote:

You mean coming for the 2017 season.

DNF Racing got accepted.  I won't be there so the party won't be the same. I'll try to have the attractive single members of the group to continue to try and bring girls up.  But cold weather and Loudon isn't the greatest.

I drive a volkswagen... I get very confused!

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

The big pink Buick Park Avenue will be there.....with a new power plant under the hood, should be interesting!!  Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Comp G swap:)

We will be there in ye ole BMW e12.

30 entries since 2009
#39 & #53 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
http://www.facebook.com/nhlemons

25 (edited by mcguirjf 2016-09-01 07:06 PM)

The Defeat Device Chevette will be there for its first Class B race!  Judge Phil finally gets to see the awesome build before we go H6 next year.
Can we get keys to bathroom because of our awesome build?

The Defeat Device Mid-Engine 1979 Chevette
Fastest / craziest Chevette driver in America!