Topic: Any footage from turn 14 spin in Toyocedes (#247)?

Missy spun the Toyocedes in 14 on Sunday at around 12:30. She had a "WTF happened" moment. Anyone catch some footage of it?

Idle Clatter Racing: 1979 Mercedes 300SD Delivery Spaceship,  "Not all ideas are good."
Fall 2013 CMP I.O.E.
Shine Country Classic 2014 and Southern Discomfort: Showed Up; Didn't Blowed Up
Humidi TT: DOMINATION. Barber 2015: "Least Southern Pickup Truck"

Re: Any footage from turn 14 spin in Toyocedes (#247)?

Did she spin in the kink?

" the only good thing hipsters have brought about is the canning of non crappy beers"

Disco wrote:

Did she spin in the kink?

Don't think so. I believe it was turning onto the main straight. I almost spun in the kink but ditched it in the grass to avoid the Rambler.

Idle Clatter Racing: 1979 Mercedes 300SD Delivery Spaceship,  "Not all ideas are good."
Fall 2013 CMP I.O.E.
Shine Country Classic 2014 and Southern Discomfort: Showed Up; Didn't Blowed Up
Humidi TT: DOMINATION. Barber 2015: "Least Southern Pickup Truck"

She was probably just distracted. Busy thinking about her regrettable relationship decisions, maybe?

Or, not. I'm just spitballin'.

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

ICAustinMiniMan wrote:

I almost spun in the kink but ditched it in the grass to avoid the Rambler.

...And for this,I thank you.....

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

Someone spun in the kink right in front me in the Crx of death but I can't remember what car it was.  I kinda think it was yellow and white.  That's all I remember other than them kinda running block on me so I couldn't pass them.  Then in a karmic event they spun in slow motion right in front of me.

" the only good thing hipsters have brought about is the canning of non crappy beers"

Disco wrote:

Someone spun in the kink right in front me in the Crx of death but I can't remember what car it was.  I kinda think it was yellow and white.  That's all I remember other than them kinda running block on me so I couldn't pass them.  Then in a karmic event they spun in slow motion right in front of me.

I am glad you still carry that signature and a little proud I had a bit to do with the quote it came from.