Topic: Congrats Lemonaid

You guys ran a hell of a race.  We finished in a far distant 2nd 16 laps back and were no match for your team.  I don't think we could of ran any better than we did in terms of on the track and off.  We had one black flag and were lucky enough to have it when our driver was suppose to pit for gas anyways. 

Also thanks to everyone that put on the pot luck on Friday everything I tried was awesome.  I hope everyone enjoyed my spotted cow beer, even tho I ran out pretty quick and I couldn't stick around to long as my 2 month old son was being "fussy". 

I want to say thanks to Bruce from team sheen too, we went back and forth for like an hour and a half Sunday morning battling for 3rd position and I had a blast, it was clean racing and took everything I had to get by him just how it should be. 

Everyone have a great off season

Wisconsin Crap Racers #113 E36
I.O.E. Winners 2023 Gingerman
2016 and 2017 Cure for Gingivitis Champs!
30+ time Losers!

Re: Congrats Lemonaid

Thanks guys.   It was good chatting with you and great effort yourselves!  We definitely ran (maybe.. Barber in the Metro is my favorite) our best race to date.  No black flags.  Good pit stops and consistent laps despite the heavier traffic. 

We need to thank Dave and the crew from To Punish an Enslave for helping us get a paddock spot and for their friendship this weekend.  Winning races is awesome, but getting to make friends like them is what makes any form of racing fun.  I look forward to many races together in the future.  Your B win is coming!!!

It was great catching up with various teams and seeing their unbelievable skill and creativity.  The Charnal  House guys are wicked smart dudes who are talented drivers  that make crazy awesome cars.  I can't wait to see that twin turbo beast see it's potential.

Talking with the Flying Pigs, catching up with Brett and Apocalyptic, swapping stories with Roland, getting to chat with Albert about the Rambler and a new build, talking with Bayley about the Mirada, getting to meet Derrick (sp?) from Save the Ta-Tas (condolences on the motor) and I could go on and on.   

What other series is like this?  To boot, every team donated winnings to the Lemons for Love (I think that's the name) charity. Class act guys. 

The potluck food was outstanding.  Thanks everyone!

The BBQ on Saturday was great.  Thanks Jay!

We view the spread in laps as a strange coincidence of teams blowing up, having some bad luck with black flags or a couple extra pit stops.   Hopefully we all can keep running together for a while.

Looking forward to Barber already.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

Time for an Iron Duke swap!

You need to repeat the old Metro's progression, but in reverse order:

A-class: done
B-class: Iron Duke swap
C-class: Iron Duke with FWD transaxle swap
IOE: Twin engine Iron Duke swap

You're welcome for the awesome idea.

The Pentastar whisperer

You're evil....  but also a genius... but mostly evil.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

You guys drove great all weekend! Nice work guys

Mike @ Charnal House Inc.
Like us on Facebook!
Or send us a message at CharnalHouse@gmail.com

Another great race Lemon-aid!

Always good to catch up and race with you guys.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019