Topic: Team Blue Line racing has 1 seat open each day for MSR HOUSTON.

Team Blue Line racing has 1 seat open each day for MSR HOUSTON.

Each turn will be 1.5hrs.  Price includes all fuel, consumables, and PRACTICE SESSIONS on Friday to get to know the car and track.
$600 for both days.
$350 for one day.

Prefer someone that is going to help with pit stops, fueling, etc. You don't need tools or wrenching abilities.

You do need your own drivers gear, but we do have a HANS device you can use, (you will need quick clips connectors for your helmet).

We're not looking for the fastest racer, this is an endurance race. Convince me your not going to wreck the car or over-rev the motor and your in!

Car is a 89 Camaro / 305 with a 4spd. Car did one 10hr race with ease. Now were looking at tuning it up and going for "complete and total domination".  Drivers seat is non-adjustable, and set up for people around 5'10". We can add pads for slightly shorter people, but if your over 6', your going to be cramped.  Seat is an 18" wide Butler Built road racing seat.

We are based outta San Antonio if you want to come by and try the seat and car.

Call or text my cell if interested 830-237-5216

We will have go-pros going for lasting memories.... Here is a link to our last race:  https://youtu.be/DV4gc1VB3nM8"

Re: Team Blue Line racing has 1 seat open each day for MSR HOUSTON.

Hi:

I live in Houston but am visiting San Antonio this weekend. I've done one track day, several autocrosses, several sessions as flag-and-control official at a corner for SCCA. I have a racing suit, helmet, neck collar (not HANS). I bought a car (1985 Camaro) to do 24 Hours of Lemons, but it's not yet ready for a race. Would you be able to meet this weekend? I'll be driving into town on Friday.

Good luck!
Mark

Re: Team Blue Line racing has 1 seat open each day for MSR HOUSTON.

Spot has been filled.

See ya'll at the race.