1 (edited by derekste 2016-12-13 11:56 AM)

Topic: Looking for seat #2 at Barber

My team will be returning to Barber this year.

We didn't do so well last time

Looking to hedge my bets and buy seat time in something else.

As a "team owner", I know that these cars take a lot of time to build, and will treat your hardware the same way I would treat my own.

As you can see, I am a talented driver and will certainly not wreck your car

Teams I am on usually have lots of fun at these races. Sometimes, we even win trophies

Feeling cheap and slutty? Let's chat.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

Re: Looking for seat #2 at Barber

The GingerRaceTeam.com is looking to fill a seat or two for the 2017 Barber Race. We are Houston based and will be driving the Spawn of Chucky 98 V8 Mustang.  $185 per hour.  Looking for a safe clean driver that can run 1.5 hrs each day. Call of text if you are interested.

Vann
832-567-8266

GingerRacer wrote:

The GingerRaceTeam.com is looking to fill a seat or two for the 2017 Barber Race. We are Houston based and will be driving the Spawn of Chucky 98 V8 Mustang.  $185 per hour.  Looking for a safe clean driver that can run 1.5 hrs each day. Call of text if you are interested.

Vann
832-567-8266

appreciate the offer! we're having our first work day on the Conquest today. Going to -re-assess how awful it is and start planning accordingly. will let you know!

Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

In order to stay period-correct, I will be pairing our 1988 Chrysler Conquest with a side of 1988 Dodge Daytona. Thanks to all who applied, see you at Bah-bah!!!