Topic: Need Fourth Driver Barbers

Looking for a Fourth Drive for the Barbers race on February 4-5.  Just need to pay driver due and bring own safety equipment.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  We are racing a 88 Dodge Daytona.  We need the fourth dirver because ours had to drop at the last minute so we need help.

Re: Need Fourth Driver Barbers

Shoot me an email: derekste@gmail.com with costs. I already have a driver's wrist band. We're bringing a 1988 Conquest TSi, for what it's worth. I believe I remember this car if it was there last year.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Nothing's for certain, it could always go wrong. Come in when it's raining, go on out when it's gone.

I'm definitely interested if you still need a driver.  I've got a valid Lemons license and have done a couple of races.  Clean racer, no black flags so far.  email dfrmn@vt.edu if you still need a stand in.

Also.  I'm a clean driver with no black flags. I will already be there  with my team but would enjoy some more seat time.

Vann
832-567-8266

Hey Vann we have found the fourth driver. Sorry it took so long to get back in touch with you.