Topic: Discount Tire Direct running nice tire sale

(I am not a paid representative of Discount Tire, I only play one on TV)

Discount Tire Direct (their online store) is running a President's Day Promotion - http://www.discounttiredirect.com/presi … y-sale.htm

For "select" tires - including the NT05 - you can get $135 in rebates if you buy four. Plus free shipping. Gets the NT05 down to cheap. Not Douglas X-Trac cheap but still cheap. They also do the sale around Memorial Day and Thanksgiving (at least).

Driver w/ Delinquent Racing - 1986 Badger Badger Badger XR Merkur - 2016 Sears Pointless, Vodden, Arse-Sweat, Button Turrible, Arse-Freeze - 2015 Vodden (Worst Best Lap, #1 in Spec Merkur), Arse Freeze (We Beat The Stig, #2 in Spec Merkur). 1996 Ford Taurus SHO Skunk (now resting comfortably at the car spa) - 2015 Sears Pointless. Button Turrible.

Re: Discount Tire Direct running nice tire sale

I very strongly disagree with the above stated opinion on Discount Tire
I am an automotive professional and their business practices are unethical.
I am not trolling, I will never give them a single dollar
I can provide examples.....

Linky no worky

The page that you are trying to reach has been removed from our site.

4 (edited by billybobster 2017-02-13 11:01 PM)

Spank wrote:

Linky no worky

The page that you are trying to reach has been removed from our site.

Bastids!

Let's try this one - http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direc … ?pgid=2235

Unfortunately the page doesn't tell you which "select" tires are covered for the full rebate. You have to go see the page for the specific tire. But that page has the nuts/bolts of the offer.

Driver w/ Delinquent Racing - 1986 Badger Badger Badger XR Merkur - 2016 Sears Pointless, Vodden, Arse-Sweat, Button Turrible, Arse-Freeze - 2015 Vodden (Worst Best Lap, #1 in Spec Merkur), Arse Freeze (We Beat The Stig, #2 in Spec Merkur). 1996 Ford Taurus SHO Skunk (now resting comfortably at the car spa) - 2015 Sears Pointless. Button Turrible.

Falken Azenis RT615K also have an extra $50 rebate. Probably because the new RT615K+ is due out next month.   If you have a discount tire card your max rebates on a set would be $185.

Nuthin' but a Z Thang -  1976 Datsun 280Z

RacerX wrote:

I very strongly disagree with the above stated opinion on Discount Tire
I am an automotive professional and their business practices are unethical.
I am not trolling, I will never give them a single dollar
I can provide examples.....

What did they do to you? I get all my tire stuff done at the local store and they have always been awesome.