1 (edited by thecougs 2017-03-11 06:56 PM)

Topic: Looking to Join a Team for High Plains Raceway/Denver

Looking for a seat on a team for the High Plain Race in Denver on June 3rd and 4th.

I have taken a driving school/course before and competed in last year's race for the first time.  Looking to do it again.

Have tools.  Not afraid to take direction. 

Let me know.

Thanks.

Re: Looking to Join a Team for High Plains Raceway/Denver

We're full but I think there are a few other teams in SLC and DEN which might be looking for someone. I shall ask around... where are you from?

Yeah; I like Fieros! Sue me!
Salty Thunder Racing
#90 1985 Pontiac Fiero Sport
#63 1988 Pontiac Fiero Coupe

3 (edited by thecougs 2017-04-30 09:36 PM)

Hey JayDub.  Sorry for the slow response.  I am located in Denver and still hoping to join a team.  Let me know if you come across anything.

Thanks.

Did you find a seat?   Dropped Packets has two cars and at least one seat available.   You can email me at mlarsen-at-vistabeam.com for more info.

bumkus wrote:

Did you find a seat?   Dropped Packets has two cars and at least one seat available.   You can email me at mlarsen-at-vistabeam.com for more info.

Did you ever fill your seat? I have no experience, this would be my first time on a track, but I received the news last night that the Lemons car I was going to drive has problems and the owner is dropping us from the race. So, here I am. Day off work, firesuit, helmet, Lemons License, and a box of tissues depressed as hell that I have nothing to drive. Do you still have a seat for a newbie?

Also, your car is amazing and I watched the Lemons recap about your trailer fire. That is insane! Also, I looked at your FB page. I believe I saw the black MR2 and a couple of the guys in those pics at HPR for the WRL race a month or two ago. Was that you guys?