Topic: SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Diesel parts wanted.

I have learned via the Lemons Lounge that you may have some GM 5.7l diesel parts. I am interested in them for a Jag 4.0l diesel conversion. Thanks. If anyone else reading this has parts, please reply.

'18 PNW-Organizer's Choice '17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix
Jagvair 2.0 Build   Jagvair YouTube  Jagvair Facebook

Re: SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Diesel parts wanted.

I'll poke him.

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Thanks cheseroo.

'18 PNW-Organizer's Choice '17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix

yea, I've got some engines. in various states of duress. I ended up sticking with the original motor we started with, but I couldn't resist picking up backup units when I found them.

None of them are in running condition, of course. They are all the later DX blocks that drag guys like because they can take really high compression.

I don't want to think about how much $ I have in them. Just make me an offer I can't refuse and come get them. They're in Ramona. And don't make me deliver or try to ship them. Located in Ramona

I used to live in Ramona, damn it!

6 (edited by Spank 2017-03-16 08:41 AM)

Did I say they're in Ramona?

Yea, they're in Ramona.

Not far from Ramona High School in Ramona, CA.

There's someone from the Bay Area who is picking up from me what once could be classified "a vehicle". However, we sorta arranged that we'd do a handoff of said "used-to-be-a-car" at Buttonwillow in a couple weeks...

Perhaps you can convince him to drive the extra 4-5 hours south to that place called Ramona, sweep up his "used to be a car" and also scoop up the 2-3 longblocks and various sundries that accompany those heavy-ass hunks of iron and bring them as far north as he resides, and then figure it out from there.

It would save me from figuring out how to transport it to Buttonwillow, which is quite far from Ramona when you think about it.

Just a thought.

One more thing: I think I forgot to slip in another "Ramona" up there.

ok. I'm good now.

Doesn't this make a lot more sense?

https://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/6038666669.html