Topic: NJMP - Local Driver Looking for Seat
I am looking for an open seat at the upcoming NJMP race. I've never done LeMons before however here is some "resume" type stuff:
- Approx 40-50 days HPDE in my E36 M3. (WGI, LRP, Palmer, Tbolt, Lightning, PittRace, Summit Main)
- In advanced or open run groups with Chin, SCDA, PCA, Trackmasters, etc
- I drive with lots of mechanical sympathy. I won't beat your gearbox or engine up trying to get another half second per lap.
Other good things:
- I do all work on my car except alignments so I can spin a wrench
- If you have a generator, I can bring my welder
- Can bring other specialized tools if needed
- No delusions that I'm Sebastian Vettel. Will stay within limits of car and keep it out of potentially dangerous positions on track.
- Very easy going and excited to learn w2w
- I enjoy beer
Shoot me a PM if you have a spot available!