1 (edited by Spank 2017-03-23 05:01 PM)

Topic: You and your buddies want to race in AZ but just don't have a car?

I'd hate to see LeMons lose another venue and if throwing another of my cars out there will help boost the numbers past "canceling this event for next year" line, I'm willing to offer up one of my british cars for a group of 4 or so to use as an arrive-and-drive. Expenses run about $550-600 per driver. No guarantees, etc etc.

So if you want to race at Inde and you've got 4 friends but all of you are too lazy to prep your own car, come run some Class C crap.

Deadline is fast approaching so make your decision. It is likely to be the Austin America. Former Class C winner, but that was a fluke. It will turn laps for a while and should last the weekend if you don't flog it. You'll be able to tell all your friends you raced a car with hydrolastic suspension...

Or if French is your first language.

Or if you prefer convertibles

No Wait-- I mean I could also bring the moke. Slow on the straights. Rickety gocart in the turns. Will bring you back to your childhood of when you begged your parents to buy you that 5hp kart out of the back of the Sears and Roebuck catalog but they always said "No".

Re: You and your buddies want to race in AZ but just don't have a car?

By "expenses" I mean that includes everything including entry fees  (except food and lodging).

If you take the entry fees and driver's fees away, it's actually only $1,100 that I need to collect to cover tires, brakes, oil, tow fuel, race fuel, and sundry supplies and I'll bring my spares to support you all running as much of the weekend as possible.

Split 4 ways, that's $275 per person.

Split 5 ways that's $220 per person.

split 6-ways from Sunday, that's $183.33333333333_  per person.

I have some loaner gear, too.

Did you find anyone interested? If not, is it too late?

email sent to you via the forum email.