Topic: For Sale: 1991 Sentra SE-R Lemons prepped - ready to race

We are selling our team car a 1991 Nissan SE-R.  We ran this twice but the team no longer has time to make races, so we are selling the car as a whole.  This is a great opportunity for an entry level team that wants to run but doesn't want to spend the $ building a car.  We spent well over $6000 w/ the car and everything it needed to pass tech. 

Details:
Ran twice in NHMS -  2012 and 2013
Miles: not that this matters much but about 160k miles on the original SR20DE
Body: Mostly solid and fixed up in other places
Safety: All Lemons safety items have been done, cage, kill switch, mount for fire extinguisher, etc etc this will pass tech.
Mods: intake, exhaust, lowered on Tein springs, Hawk brake pads, Corbeau racing seat, Sparco 5point harness, quick detach steering wheel
Tires: Dunlop Direzza Starspecs
Oil: Shell Rotella T6

The car still runs well, the car was built/maintained by a team of Nissan mechanics and enthusiasts, but will likely need fresh fluids and other maintenance prior to a race. 

Price : $2500, come trailer it home, or if you are brave and close by in the (NH/MA area) you *could* try to drive it home, pending the cops don't stop you. 

Let me know if you need pics/vids.

Thanks!

Re: For Sale: 1991 Sentra SE-R Lemons prepped - ready to race

Could u send me some pics and more info on the car was the last Lemons race 2013

Sure - what's your email?  I'll send you some pics

The last race was 2013, it hasn't done much since.  We drive it around once in a while. 

I'll include whatever extra parts we have  w/ the car.

Andyrace12345@Gmail.com
Thanks

Hello, I'm interested in the car if it hasn't sold yet. Can you send me some pictures/more details? Thanks!