Topic: Slightly experienced Driver/Wrench looking for a team,SF Bay area

I've got barely enough experience to claim anything, but claim I will!  I'd love to be part of a new or experienced team in the SF Bay area, ideally on the SF peninsula somewhere.

- I can wrench a bit, having been a shade tree mechanic for most of my teen/adult life. I'm slow but I can pull motors, replace brakes, replace timing belts, run wires etc.  Most of my experience is with VW aircooled cars...So take that as you will.  I will not be the go to guy for tricky symptoms and engine rebuilds, though I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to learn as much as I can, and will definitely be there to help.

- I've done a few HPDE events and can get around a track, specifically Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, Buttonwillow and Sonoma, but I don't have any experience with open racing.  While I won't be turning the fastest lap times, I'll likely get the car handed off to the next driver in one piece.

If you're looking for a good teammate, look no further!  Give me a shout and we can discuss the finer points.

mbettman