Topic: FEELER for 1997 DODGE NEON ACR Coupe 2.0 DOHC 5spd

Interested in knowing if anyone has a need:

I have a 97 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe DOHC 5 Speed.  I ran it back in the day in the Neon Spec Series, then it became a HPDE and Track Day Car. Car has less than 60,000 miles (but all has been changed along the way) current Motor has about 15,000 miles on it.  Tranmission has less. 

Looking to sell as a complete Package and its a great foundation for a New Team looking for everything or for an existing Team looking to upgrade to a newer car.  (I even have a 2002 Chevy Tahoe if you need a Vehicle to pull the Trailer)

Car has not run in about 18 months (needs a new Head Gasket) got a little Hot Summer of 2015 at NJMP where it easily runs low 1:40's on Thunderbolt with an accomplished Driver and other than the coolant pipe getting a leak which caused the overheat, it is basically a bullet proof car.... just gas and go and swap brakes as they wear out.  Car is extra Clean

It would need to be brought to Lemons Specs (additional Roll Cage Upgrade and Belts) here is a short list of whats included:

Car, Roll Cage, (1) SPARCO PRO 2000 Driver Seat; (1) SPARCO REV Seat, SPARCO Suede Racing Steering Wheel with Quick Release; (16) Neon Aluminum Neon Racing Wheels 5 Lug, Spare Complete Engine, (4) Heads, Interior has been professionally removed and gutted, Braided Brake Lines, Hawk BLACK Pads, Eibach Sway Bars, Tokiko Adjustable Shocks, Eibach Springs, Heavy Duty Clutch, Cold Air Intake, Solid Bushing Engine and Tranny Mounts, 8 FALKEN Tires Azenis (Brand New) Newer Front ACR Hubs. Full (uninstalled Body Kit)

PLUS: Tandem Axle EAGLE Dovetail Open Car Hauler Car with Anti-Sway and Load Leveling Hitch

Looking for:

$500 Car
$400 Roll Cage
$600 Seats
$600 Wheels
$400 Tires
$500 Spare Engine and Extra Parts

$2,000 Trailer

$5,000 for all

Add Tow Vehicle for another $3,500

$8,000 Takes Everything

I run the East Coast Lemons Events with the #99 FRS's Ugly Uncle Team (we're a consistent Overall TOP 5 Car) over the last 5 years and anyone who knows us knows we have extra clean set ups.   

If interested or if you know anyone who might be interested let me know.... Everything is Located in Central NJ (Exit 9 TJPKE) East Brunswick.  Happy to send pics to those interested. 

goodboyracing at yahoo dot com or Call/Text: 917-238-0493

Chris

Re: FEELER for 1997 DODGE NEON ACR Coupe 2.0 DOHC 5spd

Are you only looking to sell the whole lot or can I have the wheels and tires? As much as I would love to get my hands on some more neon goodness, I don't have the money or the space on hand for the lot.