1 (edited by marrek.panzarino 2017-05-20 06:53 AM)

Topic: Motivated rookie driver looking for a seat in Oct at NH!!

Living in Boston, MA (Winchester, just North of the city) at the age of 24 I'm yet to drive in real-life car racing event, but have wheel to wheel racing experience in karting and I spend too much time practicing in my simulator! While not deluding myself into believing I'm a hidden Schumi looking to garner fame in rust-bucket racing, I can heel-toe, I trail-bake etc.. and I want to test myself behind the wheel of a real friggin car more than I care for my next breath! I'm a team player with a long history of organized sports leadership/"followship" and I work in the service industry so I can assure you that I can provide a balance of genuine focus and ambition to not be a wasted roster spot without being a gloryhound tool staying out on track and risking the car. Please let me know if you're interested in giving me a shot, I'm sure I won't disappoint and that we'll want to race together again!

I'm also completely open to whatever absurd quirk or theme your team is running with.. I'll represent!

Also.. I have very limited wrenching experience but once again boundless enthusiasm.. my daily is too tightly wound for me to hone advanced skills but I can do the very basics and with the disclaimer that I'd be a thousand times more useful behind the wheel I'm willing to fill any role just to be at the event!

Re: Motivated rookie driver looking for a seat in Oct at NH!!

Marrek,

It would probably help if you say where you are, as local teams would probably like to have you stop by for a work day and see how you gel with the team, and being close enough to help work on the car in whatever capacity is always a big plus.

Three Pedal Mafia: IOE > Overall
Wartburg | Wagovan | The Boat | Rolls Royce | Civic Giraffe | Citroen SM | TR7 3800SC | Cressida | Isuzu Hombre
Some IOEs, class wins, org choices, heroic fixes, I got screwed's, etc.

Re: Motivated rookie driver looking for a seat in Oct at NH!!

Sonic wrote:

Marrek,

It would probably help if you say where you are, as local teams would probably like to have you stop by for a work day and see how you gel with the team, and being close enough to help work on the car in whatever capacity is always a big plus.

Thanks for the advice! I'll edit my post!