Topic: Need two drivers for Button Turrible

NSR. Nut Sack Racing needs two drivers for BT. The team is all military and we have two drivers that cant make this race. Car is a finisher. 1983 celica, we run class "C". We have class finish 3rd twice and a 5th. We won judges choice in sonoma. Great car handles ok and keeps up with bmw on straights. BUT, its a 1983 celica cant go faster than a bmw in corners, cant go deeper into corner either. It a 1983 and we still have rear drum breaks, but we have a V8..not ls1 engine with 400 hp but a little 302 off truck with c4 trans..maybe 200 hp. Car was built for turning laps which it does well.

**** Looking for win. *****

Driver needs know when they are overdriving this antique.

Driver needs to have discipline to run a clean race, black flags have killed this cars winning capabilities. We will see the checker each day!!

Driver needs to be able to refuel, air tires and have been to a Lemons race and some sort of experience. 

We will donate some money from win to fundraiser and pay drivers fees back (175) rest will go into car for class B upgrades. (Teams rule)

Text me Marvin 9313380754

Re: Need two drivers for Button Turrible

Email me also. Rv4marv153@gmail.com

Re: Need two drivers for Button Turrible

One more and we have enough for the team. Im looking to win class c so i can put some upgrades onto the celica. It truly is a class b car. Its a reliable car.