Topic: Starting at the BFE GP race: BAKSHEESH shirts for deserving teams!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2010/06/baksheeshshirt-arcangel.jpg

Some people— bad people— say that Lemons teams don't get enough for their generous donations of justice-ensuring baksheesh during the BS Inspection. They're wrong, of course, but since the Lemons Supreme Court is all about fairness, we've decided to give special BAKSHEESH! T-shirts (printed by Judge Scott) to teams that lubricate the wheels of justice in a respectful manner. There's only one way to get a BAKSHEESH! T-shirt: go to a Lemons race at which Judge Jonny and myself are conducting the BS Inspection and bribe the hell out of us (or just straight-up give us cash for shirts).

Here we see the lovely Arc Angel showing off her BAKSHEESH! shirt. BAKSHEESH! shirts are available in green, red, and gray, in sizes from S all the way up to Texas-scale 5X. So that you'll be sure to get in bar fights while wearing yours, we've included the Arabic for "baksheesh" printed below the judge's outstretched palm. Praise Allah!

I'm leaving on my honeymoon in the morning, having had the Reverend Lamm (a minister of the Universal Life Monastery) handle the padre duties at my wedding, which means I'm gonna ignore all y'all's pleas to have me ship you BAKSHEESH! shirts. You want one? Come to the damn race!

Re: Starting at the BFE GP race: BAKSHEESH shirts for deserving teams!

I must have one of these in my life.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic

Finally, a reason to get up in the morning.  Thank you Jonny and Phil!!!

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

Awesome.  Can one assume that properly greasing the wheels of justice might cause autographs from said wheels of justice to magically appear on the shirt?

Team Merikuh
Omaha '10 wussed out, lost too many drivers sad
"Simplify, then add Awesome"

Will you all be in Houston?

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

That is truly awesome and full of win!
Oh, and congrats on the nuptials!

Team photographer and "sure I'll drive" hanger-on: more races than I ever imagined... MRolla/FX32/Mormon Meteor IV
http://www.facebook.com/StickFigureRacing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jkiel/coll … 604631509/
http://www.jkiel.com/

It's a damn shame that these won't be at Capitol Offense. sad

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I think a bottle of scotch is in order.

I love explaining to people what Baksheesh is: "Ok, for me to explain Baksheesh, you need to give me $10" (no further explination is offered) "if you need me to explain it again, give me an aditional $20"

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John

For the record, the dude on the shirt is actually a mashup up of both our faces.

Uncanny, no?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

For the record, the dude on the shirt is actually a mashup up of both our faces.

Uncanny, no?

I thought it was your guy's half brother, Phil Lieberman.  Handsome devil.

According to the artist who did the design, the upper half of the face is Jonny and lower half is me. The hand is based on her 9-year-old daughter's hand. That's appropriate, given what a greedy little monster that kid is.

I never figured out which on was which.  All I know is Murilee's a chick, right?

rayschnedi wrote:

I never figured out which on was which.  All I know is Murilee's a chick, right?

Right.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

It turns out we've got BAKSHEESH! shirts in XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, and XXXXXL. Seriously! You teams with big-boned, husky, or heavyset members should bring generous bribes if you'd like to show the world you BAKSHEESHed the Lemons Supreme Court. Cash bribes work fine!

Judge Phil wrote:

It turns out we've got BAKSHEESH! shirts in XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, and XXXXXL.

Awesome! I'll need a car cover when I'm in the pits!

Someone forgot to tell Scott XXXXXL people don't fit in race seats, or was he thinking we would buy our mums a new moo-moo?

Yee-Haw 2010 "Most Heroic Fix" & "I Got Screwed" -2 trophies for 1 lap, but I took checkered on my lap.
Gator-O-Rama 2012 "Organizers Choice" -2 laps 1 trophy, but i still finished ahead of an E30
Yee-Haw 2013 No trophy -26 laps, I think I see a pattern here
Gator-O-Rama 2014 "Waiting for the Last Minute Call from the Governor Award" -who's counting? John