Topic: Last Minute Goin' For Broken Judicial Questions?

It has occurred to me that in slightly less than one week, we will be crawling under your filthy, wretched cars as you attempt to lie to us judges with straight faces, failing all the way.

Last minute questions for moi, Judge Martin or special guest Judge Damon?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Last Minute Goin' For Broken Judicial Questions?

What are "professional" exhaust hangers? And no I don't have access to a welder.

Stuntman Mike
I Wanna Roc

mjfassio wrote:

What are "professional" exhaust hangers?

Not coat hangers. Not baling wire. Not zip-ties. Something more like this:

http://www.ottawaproducts.com/images/Hanger2-w-sure-seal.jpg

If all our attempts at dangerous technology have actually probably slowed us down will you be even more gracious (if that's even possible, sheesh!) in your judgment?

troubleonwheels wrote:

If all our attempts at dangerous technology have actually probably slowed us down will you be even more gracious (if that's even possible, sheesh!) in your judgment?

You want us to reward failure?

Um, no. Also -- you're in trouble.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

If he's asking for gracious judgment, he's totally cheating. How about we give him 10 prejudging penalty laps? You know, like airlines do preboarding.

Judge Jonny wrote:

You want us to reward failure?

Um, no. Also -- you're in trouble.

Now I know what I get for sticking my fingers in a meat grinder!  Who knew?  A guy tries to liven up the forums a bit.... geez, tough crowd.

MurileeMartin wrote:

If he's asking for gracious judgment, he's totally cheating. How about we give him 10 prejudging penalty laps? You know, like airlines do preboarding.

I was clearly mistaken for suggesting it, ye Judges could not possibly be more gracious OR fair.  Now drunk...I bet we can get you more drunk.

Can I officially divorce him from the team if he gets us pre-penalties?

This calls for some bribes!

FreeRange wrote:

Yes. Yes, it does.

mjfassio wrote:

What are "professional" exhaust hangers? And no I don't have access to a welder.

....those are the guys that doing it for a living and get paid for it.  Midas et al.  you could pay to have it done if uncertain....

MurileeMartin wrote:
FreeRange wrote:

Yes. Yes, it does.

Good point

saabsgonewild wrote:

....those are the guys that doing it for a living and get paid for it.  Midas et al.  you could pay to have it done if uncertain....

Found the requisite parts at Napa, thanks for the idea though.

Stuntman Mike
I Wanna Roc