1 (edited by Judge Jonny 2009-05-18 08:09 AM)

Topic: Ha ha ha! More lunacy from the Sharks

Or is that "more idiocy?"

And yes, Eyesore Racing definitely has a lawsuit on their greasy hands:

http://blog.webridestv.com/2009/05/18/2 … cut-shark/

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Ha ha ha! More lunacy from the Sharks

I was thinking that there should have been some kind of warning placed on that link... you know... "This site may be unsuitable for children, expectant women and squeemish Lemons drivers due to the graphic nature of the photographs and subject matter that some may find offensive."  Of course, I'm referring to the shot of the engine bay...

John

"Age only matters if you're a cheese."  Helen Hayes

Yow!  Sorry about the fingers. 

They say if a shark stops swimming it dies.  This shows that to be clearly the case and that car looks like it will represent the the 323 like no other.  A purposeful tip of my pointy Gnome beanie to you because that contraption takes it to a whole new level.  Not a high level mind you.

Cars, cameras, and easy living...

Thanks Gnome for your concern.  Just a dumbass move on my part.  I had stayed out too late saturday night with friends and was not well rested and a tiny bit hung over.   Well, it woke my ass up real quick.  Then looking at my tendons as the doc cleaned it out was kinda spooky.  13 stitches late and some good pain will remind me for awhile.
  Anyway, the junkyard turbo seems to be doing well.  Just piecing different pieces of junk together to finalize it.  Should sound awesome and be fun on the straights.
   I'll be the guy with the two fingers sticking straight up over the steering wheel.  It's not a gesture.
   Now to deal with that fan.............

Minor correction: Jay valued us at $275 leaving us $225 to play with and not the other way around. The extra $50 would have been very useful but after several trips to the pick and pull, we've pretty much got it in under the mark.

We did a midnight run (the shark never sleeps) last night with the turbo finally fully connected. We had a single headlight zip tied to the front bumper which immediately pointed skyward as we pulled out of the driveway. All I can say is the turbo spools quickly and LOUDLY and the car pulls!! And then we discovered the weakest link in our charge air line which popped off after the first pull. So we called it a night -- Clay still doing his two finger salute -- and went to the beer and photos.

The Sharks
Home of the E28 Turbo Tuner Fish and the Hammered Head 944 Turbo

SharkBait wrote:

Minor correction: Jay valued us at $275 leaving us $225 to play with and not the other way around.

Update your website

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"