Topic: "E30's won't finish because of electrical problems..."

This is what we were told last race the night before the first race day, after a shot of tequila from the bottle & some barely-warm pizza... The car finished with no electrical (or mechanical) problems...

So, judges... Care to make a friendly wager on whether our car (or a certain percentage of all E30's entered?) will never finish due to electrical gremlins?

E30's should all go up in flames...

Re: "E30's won't finish because of electrical problems..."

Sure!

Here's our wager -- the second a single E30 goes down with an electrical problem, you get docked 50 laps.

Sounds good, huh?

In fact, that's not even a wager. That's what's happening. To you.

See you Friday!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

These guys are in South Carolina, so we'll just keep track of all the E30s with electrical problems between now and their next race. For every incident, 50 laps.

ouch... guess we're going to have to up the bribe ante now...

E30's should all go up in flames...

SRSBSNS wrote:

ouch... guess we're going to have to up the bribe ante now...

Oh yes.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

yeah... I won't take this bet.

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Hell, I think that Scotts car will be worth 200 laps by itself.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.