Topic: The Saga of the Sharks Part 1

http://blog.webridestv.com/2009/05/23/2 … ks-part-1/

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: The Saga of the Sharks Part 1

Jonny, I know you and the Sharks are drinking buddies, and you tend to really like their "bravado", but isn't it time to really whack 'em next time around? I mean a 100 lap penalty, and then maybe they will take their precious BMW and go home.

Then again, maybe it's time the other teams put the curse on the Sharks, and then that BMW will finally be laid to rest.

UDMan wrote:

Jonny, I know you and the Sharks are drinking buddies, and you tend to really like their "bravado", but isn't it time to really whack 'em next time around? I mean a 100 lap penalty, and then maybe they will take their precious BMW and go home.

Then again, maybe it's time the other teams put the curse on the Sharks, and then that BMW will finally be laid to rest.

Why would you want them to take their BMW and "go home?"

Aside from having one of the best cars there (one of three that Jay picked to show off to the local dirt trackers), the Sharks provide hours and hours of entertainment.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

They are great guys, we were wondering around late Friday night and they offered us a beer!

It was tough to see them being drug off the course, but judging by last night I assume the will be on the track again tomorrow.  Those wheels are amazing btw smile

My typical spot for spectating is right behind the Beer Wagon and across from the Sharks, and I talked to those guys on tech day while they were blowing white smoke out of that beast.   They seemed like a good group of guys to me too, and I certainly hope they get back onto the track.   

If I were able to vote for any one car to get the curse as a spectator, I'd be looking closely at a particular three-digit noisebox that just plain hurts my ears every time it comes around the course.  I mean, one particular car is just painful and makes me wonder how the hell it passed noise.