Re: Speedy & The Gang NJMP Mystery "Car" clues

I'm thinking a Limo with no rear Brakes ,brakes on fire . Oh wait I did that!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Taking one more guess.  One word:  Wienermobile

Pucker Factor Racing - Gator-O-Rama, Feb '11, Yee-Haw It's Lemons Texas!, Oct '11
Scuderia Ignorante - Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas, Feb '12 (As seen in Car & Driver), Gator-O-Rama, Sept '13

jimbo_se-r wrote:

Taking one more guess.  One word:  Wienermobile

Been Done. No repeats for Speedy
http://www.murileemartin.com/LSP10/Infineon2010-1098.jpg

12:05

What the hell is it??!!

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

2 hours ago he said 90 minutes on the facebook page, but he also said he was waiting for the crew from Sports Illustrated to arrive

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Speedyco … 9862014882

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

Well?

Jamie Palmer  tr6driver@yahoo.com
Austin Powerless Racing  '75 Austin Marina, 44th/IOE Summit Point '13, 35th/1st Class C CMP Fall '13, 23rd/3rd Class C CMP Spring '14, 83rd/14th Class C CMP Fall '14 (blown engine/swapped mid-race to finish), 3rd Class C CMP Spring '15, 2nd Class C CMP Fall '15
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Po … 3187341573

It's the upside-down Camaro:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … mp;theater

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/cheatcommando/invert_camaro1.jpg

Volvo PV544 (RIP) - now with Chevy 3.9 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 142 races and counting.
2/25/24

hmm, wonder how that fits in the rules?

6.3: Why Am I Upside-Down? Rule: You're upside-down because you have no business being out on a racetrack. Any driver who puts a car on its roof is out for 12 months. Any car that rolls during a race will be removed from the race.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

59 (edited by chrisbcritter 2013-08-09 01:25 PM)

Obligatory.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/IF-YOU-CAN-READ-THIS-PLEASE-FLIP-ME-OVER-car-sticker-/01/!CDRwCUw!2k~$%28KGrHqJ,!loEz+17280QBNOBzihr%29Q~~_35.JPG

hmm, wonder how that fits in the rules?

weeelll...

Any driver who puts a car on its roof is out for 12 months

No roof. Once again, the perp goes free on a technicality...
Seriously, Speedy, all I have to say is MOM HO... Someday I hope to see a parade lap, if not an entire race, of Speedycop creations.

Speedcop is out for the season at tech.

I do believe that will be less scary to be on the track with than the backwards truck though.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

That's funny.
I guess we're even: i got to a Prius before you could diesel one, and you got to the upside down car before i could. I was looking for a Gremlin to go with my LeMon logo mini. (i had a Pacer all lined up until a teammate corrected me that the trophy is of a Gremlin).
Nice work!

That is such a mind fuck to look at, haha. Obviously he bought the Camaro from someone who was behind on their payments.....

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

Advice from the little bit of construction of this thing I participated in: Remove unwanted pinstripe decals (Who was still putting those on cars in the late 90's anyway!?) BEFORE flipping the car over. It's much easier that way.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

LTDScott wrote:

That is such a mind fuck to look at, haha. Obviously he bought the Camaro from someone who was behind on their payments.....

It didn't help that the previous owner was upside down on the loan...

Automatic Organizers Choice~

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

Nobody was even close.  The bar has been raised once again.  Hell of  a job!!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

It's totally understandable... but bears mentioning:

You have turned over an automobile and placed it on the chassis of a completely different vehicle... and done a helluva job...

WHO THE %@&!* CARES ABOUT THE PINSTRIPES ???? smile smile smile

good job, gents.

68 (edited by Speedycop 2013-08-12 08:32 AM)

I had to paint it, so they scuffed it for me, and removed the pinstripes. It didn't "pop" enough for me in white. $160 in paint supplies? CHEATER!!!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

69 (edited by Spank 2013-08-12 08:49 AM)

Congrats on your IOE! Be prepared that when you try for #7, you get the "he's won too many goddamn IOE's" comment.  wink

Yeah, I know. But, when you're up against a magnificent Hudson Hornet, and you just won an IOE...

You and Hamsa did a helluva job finishing 13th, Spank.

Oh, and thanks!

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Job very well done, Speedy!  Wish we could have had more on track battles between it and the Rolls. 

One time I was cresting the small hill in turn 2 (?) where it's a bit blind.  The first thing I saw as I crested the hill was the tops of 4 tires then the upside down body of a Camaro.  Until my brain could process what it really was, I had the brief "Oh no!!!" moment.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one...

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff