Re: Give us your crap for Lemons trophies.

Lemons HQ is in Emeryville, CA (right next to Berkeley). The trophy builder, current (??) or former (BillyBaller), is located within about 20 miles. So its really the California bay area teams that have been giving stuff for trophy building.

I doubt HQ wants you to dump 40 lbs of crap on them at a race, making them ship it, or worse, haul it in their luggage home. I have heard El Supremo complain about hauling the trophies out to races as checked boxes. So I'm sure he's not going to haul your crap back to HQ.

They might accept it if you ship it, but do you really want to pay to ship 40 lbs of junk across the US? Just come out and drive with a west coast team and blow up a couple engines locally. Then we'll have more parts for trophy's.

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

I see mention of large items like camshafts and axle pieces but shouldn't he be needing smaller stuff for these trophy's like rockers and small carburetor pieces?

2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA), 2013 Spring CMP, 53rd, 2013 Fall CMP 44th, 2014 Barber 14th, 2014 CMP 46th, 2015 CMP 57th, 2015 CMP 80th, 2016 CMP 16th, 3rd in B class, Winner Judges choice, and First car under 2.0 liter Alex's lemon aide stand winner. 2017 WRL, Road Atlanta 43rd, 2017 NCM 9th O/A , 1st in B class, 2018 CMP 13th O/A 3rd in Class B

I don't know if you'd ever want to fancy things up with pretty ribbons or anything, but I still have the harness out of our t-boned car if you want it.

We can't use it for really, really obvious reasons, so maybe Lemons trophies could come with fancy bows?

As soon as we get the Corvair back on the lift and the engine out, we can send you the other end of the MHF winner from PNW 2014. There is probably a cam and a crank that can come along too. Will they fit in a flat rate box?

'18 PNW-Organizer's Choice '17 PNW-IOE '15 PNW-Judge's Choice '14 PNW-Heroic Fix
Jagvair 2.0 Build   Jagvair YouTube  Jagvair Facebook

This makes me wish I still had my 9 piece VW diesel camshaft... but that was from before Lemons existed.

That guy