Topic: Judge Phil is the ANTICHRIST!

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1426226_10152089820543578_1677208697_n.jpg

This space for rent.

2 (edited by fleming95 2013-12-03 05:23 PM)

Re: Judge Phil is the ANTICHRIST!

Oh,
My,
Word.

I guess we'll be drinking more vodka and less Stroh's then. . .

Also, is the tree coming along for the ride?

http://gifs.gifbin.com/3401898489.gif

Phil hates his shoes.

This space for rent.

I am merely pointing out that Iacocca must have been acting on orders from the Kremlin when he pushed this terrible car on good patriotic Americans.

http://whiskeygoldmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Richard-Nixon-drinking-martinis-Leonid-Brezhnev.jpg

Also...

GASP!

fleming95 wrote:

Oh,
My,
Word.

I guess we'll be drinking more vodka and less Stroh's then. . .

Also, is the tree coming along for the ride?

Don't bring the tree, you have an agricultural inspection station coming into California from Nevada, it is also a CHP inspection station. I would not tempt fate to have them take a closer look at that car as you go through the inspection station, just sayin. Especially with the nice new communist theme.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

So much for not getting pulled over every trip...

https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/537234_10152089813518578_117845551_n.jpg

This space for rent.

The K will be driving with a Checker Marathon and an AMG E63 Benz wagon. I'm pretty sure that will convince the cops that we are patriotic commie-haters. Well, or confuse them so much that they won't want to deal with the paperwork over hassling us.

Shouldn't that be "AntiChrysler"?

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://img0.etsystatic.com/012/0/7505307/il_570xN.449064182_da23.jpg

This space for rent.

13 (edited by Spank 2013-12-03 11:07 PM)

Why is Anton painted on the hood?

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Anton1-626x426.jpg

Where's all the glitter you bought? Inquiring minds want to know.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

He said it was too cold for the glue to work.  But expect it.

This space for rent.

That Benz in the background looks like a beast. I'm a little afraid of it. Looks like something they would use to transport captives in one of those "Hostel" movies.

Where the hell did you get Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree???

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Wendell34 wrote:

That Benz in the background looks like a beast. I'm a little afraid of it. Looks like something they would use to transport captives in one of those "Hostel" movies.

is that an e63 wagon?  wowwowwowwow!

Triple Nickel Racing/TGTW Offroad   
#20 Border Patrol Cherokee "BPC" 
#22 Pink in the Middle Comanche "Double D"
#24 Green Door Handle Scrapping Corolla

Judge Phil wrote:

The K will be driving with a Checker Marathon and an AMG E63 Benz wagon. I'm pretty sure that will convince the cops that we are patriotic commie-haters. Well, or confuse them so much that they won't want to deal with the paperwork over hassling us.

Best. Caravan. Ever.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

I do believe I'd have that as art, hanging in my living room.

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

21 (edited by EyeMWing 2013-12-04 09:35 PM)

SeldomSeen wrote:

Screw that, I want a print to hang in my cubicle and terrify coworkers.

Like really. I'll pay money for that.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

EyeMWing wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:

Screw that, I want a print to hang in my cubicle and terrify coworkers.

Like really. I'll pay money for that.

+1

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Phil is not the antichrist. Iacocca is the antichrist. Phil is just his faithful servant.

51 time Loser.

cdickman12 wrote:

Where's all the glitter you bought? Inquiring minds want to know.

COCO WANTS TO KNOW!!!

Seriously, if this thing survives, I'll help glitter it. All of it.