Topic: Fully prepped card needed A

Geritol Gypsies  has just one car  but too many drivers. We don't have time to put another car together for the March race at Sears point.  So  if someone has  a good car  we would love to borrow it.    Have $$$$$  do you need some ?      let me know which you need   would love to help you,        help us call         or  write me                 Marty  707 799 1015

Re: Fully prepped card needed A

THE K

Mike
Hong Norrth
#39 TRON Gray/Orange MX-3, aka "Sumbich"

autoxmike wrote:

THE K

ALWAYS THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR WHAT AILS YOU, UNTIL IT CUTS YOU BADLY

Forgot my number Marty?

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

I'm looking to rent a rear wheel drive car   No K cars  no  front will drive   no motor in sideways     we could even use  a   "B" car   if it's rearwheel drive    all my drivers  are easy on the equipment the only time we've ever had a problem is when I blew up the motor. if you've got a car and not using it for the race I can pick it up at your place and bring it back after the race and guarantee it will be in better condition than when it left.   if you got a car that needs work and money is holding you back call me we might be able to get the car fixed by the old Guys on my team.       opened to any ideas.       Marty      PS    no front-wheel-drive

Marty,

Consider this, the Model T GT can be rented. Not cheap, but my brother and I did it for The Ridge race in Washington this year and we were the overall winner! A forgiving ride and very fast! Give Fish a call.

"Dave and I have decided not to actively assemble teams anymore, so here's your opportunity to see what happens when you stack the T with your own team. Prices are based on costs to transport the car and tire/brake costs. Other terms to be negotiated. Call me to "reserve" the car for the races you want to sign up for."
925-478-9936
-Fish

Dirty Duck Racing, #83 VW Rabbit GTI
'10,'11,12,'13 -Thunderhill, '10,'11,'12,'13,'14 - Buttonwillow, '11,'12,'13,'14 Sears Pointless, '11-Fernley, '13 Sears Even More Pointless-Class B Winner,  '11,'13 Arse-Freeze Sears Point, Return of the LeMonites Miller Motorsports-Class B Winner, '13 A&D Northworst GT-Overall Winner in MT-GT

Borrow the Spitwad!

Things needed before can race in 2014

1. Second passenger side door bar
2. The rear diff or a drive hub replaced (not sure which broke but I have both and is easy fix)

The motor and trans in car is running.
The brakes work
The tires have life
Some of the brake lines are squishy - so you have to be heavy footed on the brake.

There is a spare motor that can be mounted to a spare trans, and ready to drop in.
Spare axles

.. OH wait.. you said a good car.. nevermind

5x loser - and just all around not very good
My Crappy Blog
Former Sex Pistons Craptain
And it feels so funny, like bathing in honey...

Why not just buy the Bernal Dads Miata?

Fiero.  Rear drive AND mounted sideways.  Best of All Possible Worlds.