Re: Real Hoopties of NJ 2014 - Who's in?

1. Fuel was in the hot pits.  Everything else at your paddock, just like a NHMS race

2. Plentiful

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

Sonic wrote:

1. Fuel was in the hot pits.  Everything else at your paddock, just like a NHMS race

2. Plentiful

Nice!  I like the "get it done quickly or you're gonna die" atmosphere of the hot pits!

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Since no one answered yet:

Fuel in hot pits only
Electrical hook ups are plentiful

Fritz

Dahlinboysracing W/Frankenphil  '11 Crown Royal Vic SPWV 73 '12 Tom Sellecka Toyota NJMP 75 SPWV 43 NHMS 65, '13  Toylaren Monticello 120, Daytona 102, SPWV  83 HF! NJMP 41 NHMS 48th '14 Fireball  Integra NJMP 24th NJMP 18th NHMS 90th '15 NJMP 54th Daytona 33RD SPWV 4th Thompson  79th CMP 13th '16 NJMP 43 Thompson 21 CMP 32nd NHMS 24 '17 FB Integra NJMP 68 Cledus Snow Eldorado IGS 118, NCM 24

dahlinboysracing wrote:

Since no one answered yet:

Fuel in hot pits only
Electrical hook ups are plentiful

Fritz

The guy two posts above you answered that....

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

We are in. It will be race #18 for our #26 Alfa Milano. We have rebadged though.

We are now:

Alfa
Romeo
Syndicate
Eccellente

Subtitled Deranged Utopian Motorsports Brotherhood

Buon Appetito

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

56 (edited by skivittlerjimb 2014-03-14 10:50 PM)

Greg S wrote:

We are in. It will be race #18 for our #26 Alfa Milano. We have rebadged though.

We are now:

Alfa
Romeo
Syndicate
Eccellente

Buon Appetito

Greg

Can't wait to taste the meatballs and red wine. Don't expect any point-bys, though, no matter how good your car sounds.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

for sir  crapper      saaudi  is in   , bmw deathmobile , and new  car  has  german  blood  also  but  last  lived in mexico .    I think it  will  be  very  busy weekend ya ?

Rust in The Wind is in with the Nisaab. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Team Rust in The Wind #301
1987 Nissan 300zx 2.3L Saab Turbo
https://www.facebook.com/RustinTheWind24HOL

is that another saab  creation

60 (edited by RThodal 2014-03-16 04:05 PM)

decafe wrote:

is that another saab  creation

Nothing new, the same car we've run for the past dozen or so races.

Team Rust in The Wind #301
1987 Nissan 300zx 2.3L Saab Turbo
https://www.facebook.com/RustinTheWind24HOL

Greg S wrote:

We are now:

Alfa
Romeo
Syndicate
Eccellente

Buon Appetito

Greg

You guys look at any of the Milano's I have posted up in the  last couple of months?

Red Lemons Racing wrote:
Greg S wrote:

We are now:

Alfa
Romeo
Syndicate
Eccellente

Buon Appetito

Greg

You guys look at any of the Milano's I have posted up in the  last couple of months?

Yes, I saw the red car. That car had the late model euro front end. I think it might have been a 3.0 liter car instead of the 2.5 liter I run Nice car but for the automatic trans. It disappeared off craigslist.

I have been running my car for 5 years now and have brought it back from some nasty surprises. I feel like I owe the car a huge debt now after 5 years and 17 races so I am prepared to fix anything. I have a parts car that a fellow Alfisti gave me, thanks Brian.

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

Greg,

Looking forward to another great evening with you and your team.

Venison meatballs for this race???

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

Greg,

It is the replacement for Summit Point...

"She's a brick house" 57th out of 121 and 5th in Class C, There Goes the Neighborhood 2013
"PA Posse" 21st out of 96 and 2nd in Class C, Capitol Offense 2013.
"PA Posse" 29th out of 133 and Class C WINNER, Halloween Hooptiefest 2013
"PA Posse" 33rd out of 151 and 2nd in Class C, The Real Hoopties 2013

Greg,

I'm running low on venison since Summit, we'll have to see what fresh meat is available at Thunderbolt.

Squirrel? Rabbit? Goat? Jersey devil?

I don't think its going to taste like chicken....

Greg

spencer500 wrote:
chaase wrote:

Elmo's Revenge will be there with hopefully two vehicles.

Glad to hear you are back.  We are back with the "Bandit" BMW.  See you then.

Hopefully this race won't be like NHMS where we are getting there at the last second for tech. Then again, the new vehicle isn't done yet so we probably won't get a relaxing pre-race.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Now THAT'S funny!

Near-Orbital Space Monkeys
#528 BMW 528e 121hp Black "Saturn 5" Rocket car with orange foam flames. Sold.
#71 Yellow Fox Mustang. For sale.

Greg,

If the August race is anything like last August we will have plenty of Schwety Balls.....

I've got plenty of gold bond!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

More importantly, will Judge Shawn be coming to NJ again, and who's camper is he going to crash in on Saturday night?

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

I'd bet Bill Danger will host him (so long as he puts the Accord in B again). smile

Unless Massholes get to him first.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
FOR SALE! '68 Ford Cortina - BUY ME HERE!
'04 Mitsu in the works
BlackmavenMotorsports on Facebook

RogueLeader wrote:
Sonic wrote:

2. Plentiful

Nice!  I like the "get it done quickly or you're gonna die" atmosphere of the hot pits!

Stop exaggerating Tom. You won't die on hot pit.

Merely irreparably mamed when some other driver thinks the laws of physical dont apply to him and that two car can infact occupy the same space... Namely, yours.

Blackmaven MotorSports -  Supporting the United Leukodystrophy Foundation - www.ulf.org
'04 Mitsu in the works

WarpdSpazm wrote:
RogueLeader wrote:
Sonic wrote:

2. Plentiful

Stop exaggerating Tom. You won't die on hot pit.

Merely irreparably mamed when some other driver thinks the laws of physical dont apply to him and that two car can infact occupy the same space... Namely, yours.

Something makes me think that other driver could be you wink

My money would be on Jeff. He already likes making the bow of the boat "one" with E30's.
I wouldn't want to risk the patina on the Cortina...

'04 Mitsu in the works

Hey bros I also come to this thread armed with two questions:

1. What's the deal with garages, are they available yet? 

2. Are tanning beds available in the paddock or are they just in the clubhouse for members only?

Bonus question:

BQ1. How much was Friday practice last year?

Drive more, type less.