Topic: Columbus, OH Meet Up and Drink up

Cars and Coffee-Nope.  Try beers and bacon.  A group of us Grassroots racer types are getting together at Byrnes Pub on 4.10.14 from 6-9 pm.  We will have door prizes, beer specials and jars o bacon.

Re: Columbus, OH Meet Up and Drink up

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NX4moiWXInM/UXtzMp6-nfI/AAAAAAAAtLU/WItYowepf8w/s640/burns+happy.gif

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Sounds like fun!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

So far we have over $1600 in door prizes (seriously!) to give away at the event.

This sounds like a scam to get us drunk and steal our high tech secrets.

"He attacked everything in life with a mixture of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."   -Adams, Douglas.   The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

14x loser @ Gingerman, Autobahn, Summit Point, New Jersey, Road 'Merica, and Barber

yukadas wrote:

Actually all we want is your kidney.  I have a friend in Pakistan that is offering to trade an IPad for each one procured.

OOoh, I've been looking at an IPad....

Jim C.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

ATNAutosport wrote:
yukadas wrote:

Actually all we want is your kidney.  I have a friend in Pakistan that is offering to trade an IPad for each one procured.

make that a set of Azenis or Direzzas and you may get some more kidneys.

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Who needs a kidney, just make sure my liver stays and we're good.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria

This is actually a great point/idea.  Byrnes has a large parking lot, so feel free to bring items to swap, sell or donate to neighborhood street gangs.  I have a set of Audi A6 wheels and some Dunlop SP Sport Maxx stickers (18 inch) that need to find a home.

Also-we will have a charitable component to the event.  Our team races to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital in memory of Michael Wanser.  Michael was 6 when he passed away in October 2011 from leukemia.  Anyone who makes a direct contribution to St. Jude's will receive something extra from the bag of tricks.

ATNAutosport wrote:

This is actually a great point/idea.  Byrnes has a large parking lot, .

Wait, are we talking about Byrne's Put at 3rd Ave and Northwest Blvd?  I think their parking lot qualifies as small!  Is there another Byrnes in a parallel dimension where everyone there can actually find parking? ;-)

dculberson wrote:
ATNAutosport wrote:

This is actually a great point/idea.  Byrnes has a large parking lot, .

Wait, are we talking about Byrne's Put at 3rd Ave and Northwest Blvd?  I think their parking lot qualifies as small!  Is there another Byrnes in a parallel dimension where everyone there can actually find parking? ;-)

Obviously you are not (yet) a VIP at Byrne's.  Hang with us and you will know the secret menu, preferred parking and location of opium din.

Do I need a secret knock or code word to get in?

"ohwa tafoo liam"

Event is tonight.

What's your name anyway?  Mine's David.

Inigo Montoya

That might complicate things; I have six fingers on one hand.

Many thanks to all of you dipsticks that made it out for the event.  Whomever Jeb sodomized last night might want to go get checked for VD.

Sorry I  wasn't able to make it.  It was date night with Princess Buttercup.

Save me some VD for next time.

Jim C.

Jeb told me he would call.  Tell him it's his baby!

Jim C: too bad you didn't make it, it was fun.