Re: WHO WANTS THE K ITS FOR NEW OWNER SPANK WORTHINGTON DEAL FREE!

Now, that is a fine idea.

This space for rent.

LeMonster wrote:

Thats what it needs, another 3.0 in the back. That was my plan before i decided to pawn it off on Chris O.

Sounds like twice the fun !  It kind of sounds like my Street Sweeper I had 1 engine to move to the job site and the other motor to make it make money!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

Type44 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:

I'm still up for filling it full of bald tires filled with gallon jugs of used motor oil, magnesium wheel pieces/shavings,10 cases of road flares and a good 4or5 cases full of 12 oz. cans  of ether starting fluid, all spread about evenly thru the inside of the car. Perhaps a gallon of diesel fuel just to get it goin half decent. Man, I just wish I was a bit closer. Now THAT is the kind of viking funeral I'm talkin about!

You, sir, understand what makes a good explosion. Fire extinguishers? Safety glasses? Pshaw. ain't a real fire until you need hearing protection...

Anything worth doing.....is worth doing right!  The only thing that might make it better would be some big fireworks mortars. I know if I was the fireman pulling up there, I'd be like....
let it go boys...

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

What year is the K?

Carbon footprint diesel chevette: IOE Gingerman '11, ClassC winner Autobahn, 13
Isuzu iMark diesel: IOE Gingerman'13
Chrysler Cordoba: Organizers Choice Barber '14

Thanks

Carbon footprint diesel chevette: IOE Gingerman '11, ClassC winner Autobahn, 13
Isuzu iMark diesel: IOE Gingerman'13
Chrysler Cordoba: Organizers Choice Barber '14

The operation was a success, Super K is breathing again.

MasterShake wrote:

The operation was a success, Super K is breathing again.

I am telling you, I have FAITH in MasterShake! The Super K is going to run like a champ all weekend at the Butt.