Topic: looking for injector pump pro's

So im looking for some injector pump pros for a up coming terrible pos to rattlw around the track. Need help either building a hybrid m-tdi pump,  a 4bt m-tdi pump,  or find a wi th in terrible price range of Lemons 200tdi landrover pump.  I currently have a ahu tdi pump, a 1.6d oump, and a 1.6td pump. Ahu engine with the ability to slap it up a little to support upto 150hp. Timing and special tools are already owned and done. But im still a lil confused pn the pump

Re: looking for injector pump pro's

Dang. I could totally help you with Bosch VE pumps.....no idea 'bout those tho...

Captain of the Speedholes Wrenching #365 1965 Rambler Marlin and owner of the "Cockroach 454 Chevy Bigblock". Collector Emeritus of awful crapcans.
Earned every finish with Blood, Sweat, Tears,  Smoked brakes,dead wheelbearings, two blower explosions, and a never-ending thirst for more fuel. Finished em all! Currently hiding in a secret base in the shadow of the "Race to the Clouds".

you have enough parts to make a m-tdi pump. if you don't already know of this place

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

I'm still trying to fully understand my best lemon option.  Vw people don't mind to waste cash

Is it just me or does everyone selling or that has a 4bt pump laying around want a fortune for it.

Because the 4BT is a desirable swap diesel everything related to it or the 6BT is gold plated...

Nick
Focke Ewe racing -> Muttonheads! Racing -> Torque Junkies
86ish VW GTI...now with TDI Powah!