Topic: Redirect request

I saw a wonderful, very complete, race weekend packing list on here somewhere and can't relocate it. If anyone knows where it is I'd sure appreciate  a redirect. Thanks.

Driving like a girl for 33 years.

Re: Redirect request

Here you go: http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 304#p70304

Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Perfect. Thanks so much!

There's no cookies. We're not living in the Stone Age are we?

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

Wow, I can remember writing that, and now we just throw everything into bins. You look in the bin, and if it looks complete, you're good to go.

EriktheAwful wrote:

Wow, I can remember writing that, and now we just throw everything into bins. You look in the bin, and if it looks complete, you're good to go.

Funny how things become habit every 20 or 30 races smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

It will be our first race in July and I bet if we forget the paper clips or Sponge Bob band aids - that will be the one item we need smile Cookies are definitely on my list.

I brought cookies to CMP spring. They were very high on my packing list.

Planet Express
"IOE" "C Win" 4834.701 Race Miles and counting
Toyocedes
"Least Southern Pickup Truck" "IOE" "C win" "C win (again?)"

FPRbuzz wrote:

Glad to hear it! Lemons may be crazy but it should be civilized.

I brought cookies to a dyno day yesterday (not for the Lemons car BTW - enough HP/ft-lbs to cause forward motion is sufficient). The cookies were very popular among both dyno staff and dynoees.

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

FPRbuzz wrote:

I don't bother to actually write "bourbon" on my packing list as it is understood to be the paramount item.

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.