Topic: Halloween Hooptiefest Roll Call

Not that I checked three times this morning...

Fiasco Rallysport needs to work on the Merkurian Falcon now to get ready for Loudon.

Re: Halloween Hooptiefest Roll Call

Sorry for Party Racing is in.

Sorry For Party Racing! - 1985 Pontiac Firebird - Car #35

A race car exists only in two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way.

Accepted, it will be the final ride of the Daytona. At least until I try to strip it and get all emotional and try to fix the major issues in the chassis.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

It will be Elmo's last ride also. The chassis took a good hit as you know.
Thank you for use of the engine hoist and your trailer as a table.

Manny.

3PM is in, 4 cars this time, basically a re-play of what we brought to Thompson

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

I'll be there with some of my guys; ostensibly as crew for another team and their wretched F-body, in reality to see the Citroen.

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

BertOne will be there

Schumacher Taxi Service will be there.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Pro Crash Duh Nations in. Lots of Prep work to do in the meantime. And Grandma Pro Crash Duh Nation needs to start rolling the meatballs.

Greg

1987 Alfa Milano (Bellissima since 2008), Racing since 2008 Stafford Springs,  2nd overall 2011 NJMP, 4th at NHMS 2011, 2nd at Summit 2011, Into the wall hard at Stafford Springs 2011, 2nd at Monticello 2013, 3rd at NHMS 2013, 2nd at NHMS 2016. 2nd at NJMP 2018

25,000 racing miles in 32 races in 10 years. Yes its the same motor. Tell me again how Alfas suck? Update: Big moneyshift = new motor

ERM Racing will be back with the RHD Mad Max Datstang.  It should look a little meaner this time and we'll all be a little more comfortable with the wrong-hand-drive.

Dave

ERM Racing:  NHMS 2016 - Organizer's Choice Award. NHMS 2015 - Judge's Choice Award. NHMS 2014 - "Most work to make an Unrecognizable Movie Car Award" Team Ludicrous Speed:  NHMS Fall 2013 - driver, NHMS Spring 2013 -  support crew, NHMS Fall 2012 - Corner Marshal (How not to Flip Your Car)

Super GRover is accepted. I have not checked on the status of Elmo but we normally don't have a problem.

1992 Saturn SL2 (retired) - Elmo's Revenge -  Class B winner, Heroic Fix winner x2
1969 Rover P6B 3500S(sold) - Super G-Rover - I.O.E Winner, Class C Winner
1996 Saturn SW2 - Elmo's Revenge (reborn!), Saturn SL1  Dazzleshipm Class C x2 and IOE winner
1974 AMC Javelin - Oscar's Trash heap - IOE,”Organizer's Choice" and "I got Screwed" award winner

Lemontarians are in with both cars. Shout out to Sorry for Party Racing who supplied us with what is supposed to be really good engine for the X-11. That combined with upgrading to larger front hubs might give it a shot to not suck so bad.

Team Emoticon is in!  --- now to get the motor, transmission and CVs in the car....small details...

#33 Ford Festiva - Team Emoticons

garages available. Get em while they're open.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

15 (edited by TigeRyan 2015-09-01 02:17 PM)

NM, just got the email....

#33 Ford Festiva - Team Emoticons

$275 for a double stall.  Check your team's account page to sign up for one.

Dave

ERM Racing:  NHMS 2016 - Organizer's Choice Award. NHMS 2015 - Judge's Choice Award. NHMS 2014 - "Most work to make an Unrecognizable Movie Car Award" Team Ludicrous Speed:  NHMS Fall 2013 - driver, NHMS Spring 2013 -  support crew, NHMS Fall 2012 - Corner Marshal (How not to Flip Your Car)

Team Springfield Automart is in with the big pink Buick!!

Dnf racing is in.
All we have to do is put in a new transmission. And fix body cladding. We hit debris on the track.

DNF Racing 1992 Mazda Miata
"Cheat to win"

19 (edited by pseudosport 2015-09-03 11:50 AM)

Nuthin' but a Z Thang is going. All I need to do is replace whats left of some 40 year old bushings, fix clutch and trans, do something about the positive camber, add brake ducts, replace chewed up wheel bearings, and get married before the next race.

Nuthin' but a Z Thang -  1976 Datsun 280Z

The Gadget Inspectors will be there. This time with even louder track tunes.

Chief Gadget Inspector
Fifteen-time Loser
S13 240SX (bent)

Dahlinboysracing is in.  Donald Trump may be sponsoring us, just in time for the NH preprimarys.

Fritz, Don and the boys

Dahlinboysracing W/Frankenphil  '11 Crown Royal Vic SPWV 73 '12 Tom Sellecka Toyota NJMP 75 SPWV 43 NHMS 65, '13  Toylaren Monticello 120, Daytona 102, SPWV  83 HF! NJMP 41 NHMS 48th '14 Fireball  Integra NJMP 24th NJMP 18th NHMS 90th '15 NJMP 54th Daytona 33RD SPWV 4th Thompson  79th CMP 13th '16 NJMP 43 Thompson 21 CMP 32nd NHMS 24 '17 FB Integra NJMP 68 Cledus Snow Eldorado IGS 118, NCM 24

22 (edited by RogueLeader 2015-09-03 07:45 PM)

Farfrumwinnin Fox is out but I hope to be there with 3PM.  After losing the trans (input shaft which means its unrebuildable) at Thompson we have 1 questionable spare and the guys (understandably) don't want to risk the money of a race weekend on it.  We have found other Fox transmissions in PA but the plan is to convert to a new transmission package from an A4/Passat to get something more stout and more likely to be found in a junkyard should we toss one.  So in that vein we don't want to go drop money on a trans we will use as a spare for just 1 race (we have a very limited budget).  The conversion on the other hand unfortunately needs time and fabrication to work and we just don't have the time to get it done by Loudon.  She will be back next year, and I hope to see you all at the race anyway!

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

Tom, consider yourself in with us.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

The rally Fiero will be there.  Hopefully the Hydramat will get us more than 90 minutes per fuel stop.  Wave when you pass us out of fuel on the side.

Rusty Tear Racing "Rally" Fiero
2010 Stafford 2011 Summit, Stafford 2012 Loudon, Loudon Class C Win!
2013 Monticello, Loudon, Loudon 2014 NJMP, Loudon 2015 NJMP, Thompson

pinto beans will be there. we are eternal optimists LOL