1 (edited by NSF 2015-12-20 10:41 AM)

Topic: Suppose NSF was to give away another car - What would you call it?

The 1949 Nash may very well get tagged and a title after Barber.  Sasha is going to take it for the low low price of free, as long as he races it and gives it away after he races it....  Sound familiar?

Last time this happened the car traveled around the US twice - raced in 13 events - went through 8 engines and eventually won the IOE.

This 1949 Nash has all its windows, a fuel cell,  a reinforced 1969 Corvette frame ie the suspension/brake parts are available.  The running gear is a 1971 chevy 327 auto 350 transmission. 
http://www.roadkill.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/06-LeMons-South-Parade.jpg
You can only own it for one race and then you have to give it away to another team - EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL A FEW MILES TO MEET UP WITH THE NEXT OWNER.  It worked well last time and was a blast.

If anyone is interested speak up early because like last time, first come- first screwed.https://scontent.ftpa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/12374737_10153325273663811_7748400526453004849_o.jpg

b

This space for rent.

Re: Suppose NSF was to give away another car - What would you call it?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bf/07/c6/bf07c6ba8f6976ddd77ab5fd04fde584.jpg

Will it make trip to nj . We are involved in two builds right now but this will be right at home with one of  them .  I have  said anything to rest of team  but they usually go in with my shenigans.  I say we are in !!   Let me know what time frame we are doing Njmp in May

The Bathtub Beauty

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

decafe wrote:

Will it make trip to nj . We are involved in two builds right now but this will be right at home with one of  them .  I have  said anything to rest of team  but they usually go in with my shenigans.  I say we are in !!   Let me know what time frame we are doing Njmp in May

Sputnik is taking the Bathtub after NSF runs an all lady team at Barber. Sasha is in the driver's seat for the early schedule.

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

oh dear god I must somehow convince my wife that taking this is a good idea.

Creating a FB page for this sadomasochism.

glad I am getting divorce.
Noone to say no anymore smile
Will help wrench/drive it if it ends up on this coast. NY/NJ/PA
Hit me up as possible masochist/harder.
cant store it, but can work on it.

https://www.facebook.com/greatglobsofoil/
This car....Is said to have a will of it's Own. Twisting its own body in rage...It accelerates on.
1978 Opel/Buick Isuzu(C>B>C>B) , 1996 Nissan Maxima OnlyFans (B) , Sold 1996 Ford Probe GT(B),

I can volunteer Team Bad Decisions for one of the Midwest races.  This fits our name and team stupidity level.

If Sasha is taking it after Barber, what is its planned next race?   I thought he was East Coast and the next race there is South Carolina.  I am 99.8% sure we could host and likely transport (85% sure) for Gingerman in April.

If it made it to the west coast I would definitely want to race this.

11 (edited by DC Doug 2015-12-20 01:03 PM)

Early enthusiasm is nice, but will she go home with you?

Okay, this thread is about naming the Nash Statesman. We'll create some other topics (like scheduling teams for races)  as things get a bit more organized.

This whole thing is about three hours old at this point. A green banana if you must.

Mike Carr from Rally Baby has tossed Nashit and Nashty into the mix!

Big Nashty?

Nashup?

OnkelUdo wrote:

I can volunteer Team Bad Decisions for one of the Midwest races.  This fits our name and team stupidity level.

If Sasha is taking it after Barber, what is its planned next race?   I thought he was East Coast and the next race there is South Carolina.  I am 99.8% sure we could host and likely transport (85% sure) for Gingerman in April.

Sasha has no boundaries. I'm not even sure he's tied to this planet.

OnkelUdo wrote:

This would be a great fit. I agree with this.  Plus tsog always hangs with you so it'll be easy to find the bacon.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Does it have license plates? I'm sure Florida is pretty informal about such things.

Judge Phil wrote:

Does it have license plates? I'm sure Florida is pretty informal about such things.

Maryland is really easy. Sasha will make it happen.

19 (edited by OnkelUdo 2015-12-20 02:24 PM)

If this is all about the name, I really belive that we should tie in the theater that is the GOP Presidential candidates.  Let's be honest, even if you (like me) have been a lifelong (occasionally reluctant) Republican, you cannot deny these are a bunch of penalty box frequent flyers just dying to argue with the Judges.

On that note, I think I will join the Green Party...in Germany.

OnkelUdo wrote:

If this is all about the name, I really belive that we should tie in the theater that is the GOP Presidential candidates.  Let's be honest, even if you (like me) have been a lifelong (occasionally reluctant) Republican, you cannot deny these are a bunch of penalty box frequent flyers just dying to argue with the Judges.

On that note, I think I will join the Green Party...in Germany.

Nash-it Forward flies far above presidential politics. <like that's tough>

OnkelUdo wrote:

That makes a lot more sense than our team taking it, but I'm still in!  We could pit together and make it a group effort.

-Nathan - Team Captain, Priority Fail Racing
1997 Golf GTI VR6 Mid Engine

DC Doug wrote:

Okay, this thread is about naming the Nash Statesman. We'll create some other topics (like scheduling teams for races)  as things get a bit more organized.

This whole thing is about three hours old at this point. A green banana if you must.

Shouldn't it be a Nash 50-Statesman?

I believe the goal should be all 50 states in 12 months.

Psss: [whisper whisper whisper] Nash it On

Sasha is coming to NSF HQ to help prep the Nash prior to Barber.  We just need some mufflers and headlights to make it street legal.  Sasha has that as an action item. 

If someone has a hot rod style wiper, that would be a good thing. Send it to me or Sasha.  I will check the heater core inside the Nash to see if works -  Otherwise, we'll add a radiator or something under the seat.

1969 Corvette rims -  15 inch tires are currently on the car. 

DC Doug is in charge of this mess.  Good Luck!

This space for rent.

Spank wrote:
DC Doug wrote:

Shouldn't it be a Nash 50-Statesman?

I believe the goal should be all 50 states in 12 months.

Psss: [whisper whisper whisper] Nash it On

Not in 1949...48 statesman thank you very much.

25 (edited by Mental 2015-12-20 03:15 PM)

Nashing N' Wailing?

Nash Bridges across America?

"Her first name ain't Dammit. Its Janice. Ms. Statesman if you're Nash-T?"

"Nash
Statesman
  Fitness?" or Finess or Foibles

(Don't) Bash the Nash?

Pass the Nash?

Thrash the Nash?

No Cash Nash? (Low Class Nash?)

Charlie's Folly? (gotta read a little history to get that one)

Driving N Cryin'?

and who do I talk to about the reserving it for Lemons South spring race?

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy