Topic: Nash It Up on TTAC

How about some click love?

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/12/nash-it-up/

The Other Idiot of Effluencecy

2 (edited by Sir Thomas Crapper 2016-01-04 07:19 AM)

Re: Nash It Up on TTAC

I sent you a message (on FB) about the handoff from Gingerman.  Then I saw you left FB.

I think we have a good portion of it covered.  If you're at Barber we can talk face to face.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Did the Chihuahua thing ever get sorted out? Or are we still waiting for Sasha to recover from the Holidays?

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Guildenstern wrote:

Did the Chihuahua thing ever get sorted out? Or are we still waiting for Sasha to recover from the Holidays?

He's busy on a project overseas  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sppC-6sxCEg

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Shoulda cut the roof off.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

How can they seriously load it up like that? haha