Re: Gingerman Logistics, Drivers, Etc....

Dave wrote:
Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

Sorry I've been out of touch.

If onkelUdo can get it to Pittsburgh, we can get it the rest of the way. May need to leave it there and I'll pick it up.

Mike Z. Is ferrying it south after the race?

I can store it at my shop if need be

I think yours would be an excellent interim stop.  I can bring you a Monster for your trouble.

Once someone has a pick up date for Saint Louis I will PM you to find out specifics unless Matt specifies someone else.

I noticed in the other thread they're talking about doing the Chihuahua  Express instead of coming to Gingerman.  Has that been settled yet?

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

cabinboy wrote:

I noticed in the other thread they're talking about doing the Chihuahua  Express instead of coming to Gingerman.  Has that been settled yet?

No clue...until they tell different, I pretend I am still on point.  My life would be much simpler if that were the case...but much less interesting.

OnkelUdo wrote:
Dave wrote:

Sorry I've been out of touch.

If onkelUdo can get it to Pittsburgh, we can get it the rest of the way. May need to leave it there and I'll pick it up.

Mike Z. Is ferrying it south after the race?

I can store it at my shop if need be

I think yours would be an excellent interim stop.  I can bring you a Monster for your trouble.

Once someone has a pick up date for Saint Louis I will PM you to find out specifics unless Matt specifies someone else.

I can problely give it a once over while it's here. wink

It Ain't My Fault

30 (edited by NSF 2015-12-25 08:38 PM)

I love this  - BTW the heads are rare and the cam is a favorite of mine - should you blow up  - please salvage the good parts and save them... I owe the engine builder that.  He gave us the engine for this worthy endeavor.     I'll pay shipping.

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12042850_10153566747631067_1323840847615661697_n.jpg?oh=a1fb686b89d114a90dca96ee708e0fca&oe=570F1A4B

This space for rent.

If it happens, I could get the parts to the fall cmp race.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

I just talked to Justin on Facebook and he knew nothing about helping to get the Nash from ECR to St.  Louis.  Looks like we need to rethink the transportation sequence.

cabinboy wrote:

I just talked to Justin on Facebook and he knew nothing about helping to get the Nash from ECR to St.  Louis.  Looks like we need to rethink the transportation sequence.

Shit

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

cabinboy wrote:

Shit

He did respond back saying that he didn't say he wouldn't do it. It's just that no one asked. Try to reach out to him.

Anyone determined if we have achieved street legal status yet?  I am contemplating some really bad ideas.

Yes it will be. Sasha is registering it once it gets back from Barber. Then they'll be driving it to Arizona

37 (edited by OnkelUdo 2016-01-22 09:13 AM)

OK, I will do some checking next week at work.  I may be able to fly down Saturday afternoon of the ECR race, drive it to Matt overnighting in Nashville with a friend.  Probably get to Gibertsville by Wednesday 5/13 at the latest (more likely Tuesday night) and take a Southwest flight out of Philly or BWI...total flight cost is less than I would have spent on fuel towing the trailer.

Edit:  I would obviously need a ride from Dallas Love to ECR and from Gilbertville to one of the airports listed.

Just came across this thread -- yeah, I'm a slacker.

I'm in Cleveland and willing to help if I can.  I'm limited to just weekends to help transport though.  Stupid job.........

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

I'll be taking the Heap down to CMP (unless that's dead now? I think the person running it there may be out) I could use a way back to CLE if you wouldn't mind running chase on the beast down to CMP.

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Update.. http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 49&p=5

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

I've been trying to help out with the transportation side of getting it to Gingerman over on Facebook. Looks like we might have Judge Steve willing to drive it from Texas to Chicago. Nothing confirmed but I wanted you to know what's happening.

Very good  Thank you.

cabinboy wrote:

Yes it will be. Sasha is registering it once it gets back from Barber. Then they'll be driving it to Arizona

No Sahsa will not be registering it.

It has original California black plates and is registered and insured. Do not re-register it. When the tags expire I will send them to whomever has it.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

cdickman12 wrote:
cabinboy wrote:

It has original California black plates and is registered and insured. Do not re-register it. When the tags expire I will send them to whomever has it.

That was when we were passing around the Nash. It's a whole new ballgame now.

cabinboy wrote:
cdickman12 wrote:
cabinboy wrote:

That was when we were passing around the Nash. It's a whole new ballgame now.

I got confused with all the threads.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan