Topic: CMP Spring and off to New Jersey Attn: Rally Baby

We're trying to work out the details of the CMP Spring to Rally Baby segment of the Rambler.

The Rambler will be run down at CMP Apr30 - May 1 by Mental.

He was originally going to bring it back up to New Jersey after CMP but his plans got changed.

The plan right now was I was going to take the Rambler from Gingerman after the race, then drive it down to CMP the next weekend for Mental to run, then bring it back up north. Where does it need to go? Or where can Rally Baby pick it up?

I know if I can drop it in Pittsburg I can definitely convince someone to come pick me up and get me back to Cleveland. Is the Pit area a doable exchange point for Rally Baby?

There's a couple weeks in between so I could just bring it back to Cleveland and we could set up a meet up some time between somewhere.

Thoughts?

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Re: CMP Spring and off to New Jersey Attn: Rally Baby

Guildenstern wrote:

We're trying to work out the details of the CMP Spring to Rally Baby segment of the Rambler.

The Rambler will be run down at CMP Apr30 - May 1 by Mental.

He was originally going to bring it back up to New Jersey after CMP but his plans got changed.

The plan right now was I was going to take the Rambler from Gingerman after the race, then drive it down to CMP the next weekend for Mental to run, then bring it back up north. Where does it need to go? Or where can Rally Baby pick it up?

I know if I can drop it in Pittsburg I can definitely convince someone to come pick me up and get me back to Cleveland. Is the Pit area a doable exchange point for Rally Baby?

There's a couple weeks in between so I could just bring it back to Cleveland and we could set up a meet up some time between somewhere.

Thoughts?

Doylestown ... Northwest Philly.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

No way I can talk anyone in to getting me from there.

A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)

Guildenstern wrote:

No way I can talk anyone in to getting me from there.

If you aren't FB friends w/ Mike Carr see my friends list there and reach out to him. Rally Baby has a ton of people and an ability to chip in here on transport.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

I had not been on the forums lately.  Pittsburgh is about 5-6 hours from where we are, which is a hell of of alot closer than CMP.  With the K Car we utilized AAA in a way that we can only talk about once the statute of limitations expires.  I am putting the word out to the gang.  If it winds up in Pittsburgh maybe Dave Morrow wants to get in on the act and can haul it east.  I'll update here when I know anything more.  If there is anyone else in the Pittsburgh area (or anywhere in between CMP, Pittsburgh and SE PA/NJMP who wants to help out, we can use a driver(s). 
Cheers

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF

Pittsburgh hand-off looking good.  If anyone wants to be sure I see any updates, post on the Rally Baby FB Group

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF

7 (edited by Guildenstern 2016-02-22 03:20 PM)

Any time is good, either on the way home from CMP or at some point after CMP and Before NJMP. So it's not super time critical.

If I bring it back home first then we won't need to bother with unpacking all my overnight on track supplies in the middle of the night Monday morning.