Topic: Ride from Dallas Love field to ECR and back?

Looking for a ride from Dallas Love field to ECR on April 8th. I land at 1:50PM.

Also looking for a ride back to somewhere close to the airport on Sunday night Monday morning to be able to catch a flight at 9:50AM.

Can anybody put me up close to the airport on Sunday and either drop me off or be within a decent Uber ride or Taxi fare to the airport?

Thanks,

Corey

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

Re: Ride from Dallas Love field to ECR and back?

cdickman12 wrote:

Looking for a ride from Dallas Love field to ECR on April 8th. I land at 1:50PM.

Also looking for a ride back to somewhere close to the airport on Sunday night Monday morning to be able to catch a flight at 9:50AM.

Can anybody put me up close to the airport on Sunday and either drop me off or be within a decent Uber ride or Taxi fare to the airport?

Thanks,

Corey

Very thoughtful and even mildly entertaining house guest.  Might drink your beer, though nothing like if you let Chad stay there.

Re: Ride from Dallas Love field to ECR and back?

OnkelUdo wrote:
cdickman12 wrote:

Thanks,

Corey

Very thoughtful and even mildly entertaining house guest.  Might drink your beer, though nothing like if you let Chad stay there.

My ability to entertain and drink beer was severely impacted after being awake for 35 or 40 hours straight.

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan