Topic: Any have an expired 5 pt harness laying around?

I am looking for an expired 5pt harness for the passenger seat in our car. I am bringing a new team to Gingerman and would love to have an "instructors seat" for the Friday test n tune. I would put the stock belt back in but thought a harness might be a little safer. Plus, I can't find all of the stock belt hardware and I think the mounting points are covered by the cage.

If anyone has a belt they don't want and can bring it to Gingerman that would be stupendous!
Or maybe someone would be willing to ship one to me if I cover costs?
And I am willing to buy one and pay shipping if the price is right/very reasonable.

Consider that you would be helping to contribute to safety on the track by helping the three other guys on my team who are first time drivers get that little extra coaching that may prevent them from doing something stupid during the actual race which would be bad bad bad.

Any help appreciated!

Re: Any have an expired 5 pt harness laying around?

We have a bunch of expired belts in a box in the barn.  I'll try to dig them up and find a matching set.

send me an email through the forum as a reminder.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: Any have an expired 5 pt harness laying around?

Sweet!

Email incoming.