Topic: BIG ASS CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE - 4/14

BIG ASS CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE... Okay, so we're good w/ racing through 4/24 at G'Man. That said, both the transit and sponsor teams for CMP (ending 5/1) and NJMP (ending 5/15) have bailed for various reasons. THESE RACES ARE OPEN AND Lemons WILL GIVE YOU A REGISTRATION BREAK (i think). If you indulge in this folly know the Judge Mcdaniel may deal with transit issues for you, but you need to pony up w/ an entry. Be a part of history, the Lemons lore. We'll write up a glorious story including you come January 2017.

Here's the current schedule....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … edit#gid=0

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Re: BIG ASS CHANGES TO THE SCHEDULE - 4/14

Even if it isn't entered in the race - someone needs to bring it.

Park it - put it up on jack-stands -  work on it all weekend.

Nobody'll know the difference.

Winning!

This space for rent.

Okay, I think we have transit covered to/from both races, but we need some sponsor teams to race it.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

I'm trying to talk my partner in crime to run it at NJMP.  I'll be 6000 miles away that weekend, or I'd do it myself.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!