Topic: Tow Dolly needs to catch up to the rambler

Good morning,

Currently, the racerambler is somewhere in MD, waiting to head down to CMP.  Steve McD brought a dolly for the Rambler to tow along, in case of catastrophic failure.  I had nowhere to bring the dolly with me, except to stack it onto the Rambler.  A friend, who is about an hour or so west of Detroit offered to bring it to his place and store it until someone can pick it up and begin ferrying it towards the Rambler.

Is there anyone who might be able to get it toward Cleveland?  Mike Z. is supposed to be heading my way to pick up some Fox body stuff ,and I should be able to coerce him into bringing the dolly.

The rambler will be in our area (except for the race this weekend) for the next 3 weeks or so.

If anyone is heading to CMP or NJMP from Michigan, that would be fantastic..

Please email me through the board.

Thanks!

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: Tow Dolly needs to catch up to the rambler

Mark Johns from the Probe / Imperial team might be heading up to the Detroit area in the next week or two (I hope!) to get an engine and trans out of my garage.  He lives just east of Cleveland. Shoot him a message on Facebook and see if he can offer some help.

The Pentastar whisperer

Bayley wrote:

Mark Johns from the Probe / Imperial team might be heading up to the Detroit area in the next week or two (I hope!) to get an engine and trans out of my garage.  He lives just east of Cleveland. Shoot him a message on Facebook and see if he can offer some help.

Is he in the racer's lounge???

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:
Bayley wrote:

Is he in the racer's lounge???

Yes.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

5 (edited by Guildenstern 2016-04-28 11:32 PM)

I gotta check with any of my Truck owning team members because I have no vehicle that can tow since my dad unloaded his Trailblazer last year.

I'll let ya know who want's to do what with what, If Burnt Rubber Soul can get it DET-CLE I'll figure out how to get it CLE to You Matt.

Did it ever get the hitch installed?

Mistake By The Lake Racing (MBTL)
88 Thunderbird "THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!", Ex Astris, Rubigo / Semper Fracti
A&D: 2014 Sebrings at Sebring (NSF), 2014 NJMP2 Jurassic Park (SpeedyCop), 2012 Summit Point J30 (PiNuts)
2018 Route Sucky-Suck Rally Miata, 2019 World Tour Of Texas 64 Newport

Do note that the Rambler is leaving for St Louis on Friday, next week, the 20th.

K Car Stalker