Topic: Logistics 'n' crap - Anyone in NorCal want a car?

So, my employer very much wants to see me suffer. I keep looking through all sorts of marvelous bad ideas, but I don't know where or how to deal with them exactly.

If we find a car in California, would someone want to keep it until the rally? Is there a cheap storage joint in Monterey where the car wouldn't get stolen from? Also, would someone want the car (TBD, who knows) after the rally?

Re: Logistics 'n' crap - Anyone in NorCal want a car?

Since nobody leaped at storing your whatever...I have plenty of room and a shop with a lift.  However.(there's always a catch) I'm about 250 miles from Monterey...still in NorCal but closer to Eureka than the Bay Area.

Didn't see this when you first posted.

I'm in Gilroy, about an hour from Monterey.  I've got space, tools, a lift, etc.  Happy to fetch and store.  Depending on what it is, you could possible abandon it here afterwards.

bs

I know where there might be a road ready AMC Eagle Wagon. that you wouldn't even have to buy. Also, I thought we were Rambling together?

Iiiiinteresting. This gives me options, heh.

Waiting on an OK from work, but we may end up with some other kind of torture. (Can travel with Rambler if needed, though!)