Topic: CMP!!! Who's going, whatcha bringing?

We're accepted, but may just guest drive.

If we bring our car, will be the Pinto.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: CMP!!! Who's going, whatcha bringing?

Sir Thomas Crapper wrote:

We're accepted, but may just guest drive.

If we bring our car, will be the Pinto.

No Galaxie?

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

3 (edited by Sir Thomas Crapper 2016-07-26 09:16 AM)

My teammate is askeerd to drive it...

Something about it trying to kill me.  And others.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

We're in for probably 2 cars, most likely the Civic and Mercedes.  All still up in the air, along with who exactly will be driving.

Chris from 3 Pedal Mafia

The Team Super Westerfield Bros. Integra will be there again this fall.  Since the car will be ready early, we will be adding a little bling for the parade..

Looking forward to racing with all you guys again soon!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

This POS will be out for the amusement of the the other C class cars.  We're going to make you guys look fast.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13512046_10205237772622792_3367069179032800693_n.jpg?oh=ba28ad8d995b08d089ce15d4b85c39f5&oe=5826C3C7

b

This space for rent.

Were out, might come down just to have a beer or 2...

Pinto was totaled at Barber

havent started on the new ride yet

2014 Spring Southern Discomfort- I.O.E. Winner 1956 Crown Vic , Fall CMP 5th place class C Pinto,
2015 Barber 2nd class C Pinto, 2015 Class C WINNER Spring CMP, 2015 Fall CMP Mid pack class B

Fuzzy Blumpkins/GoPher Broke - 1979 Pinto Limited Edition Squire "Titleless", 1988 Merkur XR4TI......why oh why?

We're finally bringing the Dart back to the scene of her first race. Really looking forward to the Camden street parade. Remains to be seen whether our foolish power addition will be ready on time, or if we'll have to fall back on "battle-hardened reliability" for the Class of '64 tie-breaker.

My household is saving up all leftover pickle juice, so y'all better be ready to do some picklebacks.

STS is in and we're bringing the Mustang.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

In. Probably the T-bird as CMP Fall is supposed to be my "relax and enjoy the weekend race"

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

11 (edited by ICAustinMiniMan 2016-07-27 12:14 PM)

ICR will be in with two cars. Yeah. Two. Sure, let's go with that.

...Planet Express has been living in Wilmington getting some much needed maintenance and serving as Hyatt's Sunday cruiser. Toyocedes is getting a bunch of small mechanical details sorted, so that one falls on me. TO THE LIFT BAY!

I drove the Toyocedes (In ToyStory Pizza Planet garb) to a running trail last night. Little girl, around 5-6, looks up and yells "DADDY! TOY STORY!" and was just really excited. I smiled back to her and nodded, and her dad gave me the biggest eat shit and die look I've ever seen. I guess pony-tailed ratty-t-shirt running-shorts me in a beat up approximation of a children's cartoon car had a slightly creepier vibe than I realized. Sigh.

Idle Clatter Racing: 1979 Mercedes 300SD Delivery Spaceship,  "Not all ideas are good."
Fall 2013 CMP I.O.E.
Shine Country Classic 2014 and Southern Discomfort: Showed Up; Didn't Blowed Up
Humidi TT: DOMINATION. Barber 2015: "Least Southern Pickup Truck"

Fairlylame is in, ready to explore the depths of Class B, to play Goldwater to EVR's LBJ, and to dominate! with slightly fewer broken and dangerously worn-out suspension components.

Team Fairlylame
HumidiTT '14 IOE Winner

I am led to believe OLPD will be there, but since I'm merely a driver I don't actually know that for certain.

Damn sure hope it will.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce Faithful Devotee
Writer of novels and not-novels.

Lowballers will be there. With Geo, Hooptiecorn, and van in tow! Also a picnic table, maybe with a muffler.

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

The Jag will be gracing CMP with it's presence, and trolling rednecks with some new paint, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a theme, but it has potential.

Firebelly wrote:

The Jag will be gracing CMP with it's presence, and trolling rednecks with some new paint, I wouldn't go so far as calling it a theme, but it has potential.

Don't tell me you painted the rest of the wheels...

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce Faithful Devotee
Writer of novels and not-novels.

No, But I'm thinking about it.

Hong Norrth Supra will be there. Looking forward to the parade, beer, bbq, and Lemony atmosphere.

Peter St Pierre             #63 Hong Norrth "C" Supra
     5th Place: 2016 CMP Fall
     6th place: 2015 Autobahn 24 hour
     2nd place: 2014 CMP Fall : 17th place: 2014 CMP Southern Discomfort Spring

Firebelly wrote:

No, But I'm thinking about it.

Instead, would you paint the Baden-Württemberg coat of arms on our wheels?

Planet Express
"IOE" "C Win" 4834.701 Race Miles and counting
Toyocedes
"Least Southern Pickup Truck" "IOE" "C win" "C win (again?)"

sponge003 wrote:

Were out, might come down just to have a beer or 2...

Pinto was totaled at Barber

havent started on the new ride yet

I could bring mine, if you're feeling lonely

The WINsome Speed Shop/Flying Scotsmen E30 may be there, but we need drivers. Car is quick and fun. Gimme a shout if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCGYMI … amp;t=2964

The Grim Reaper Racing Mustang will be there for the car's 22nd race. Will be missing Greg though who lost his fight with pancreatic cancer. He was one of our four founding team members. Looking forward to another great weekend of racing.

Mark
Grim Reaper Racing - V-6 Ford Mustang
American Made with worn out foreign parts

Our recently established team, For Parts Only, will be there driving a recycled race car we took off the hands of Team S.O.B. earlier this year.

Captain, For Parts Only (Team FPO)
#111 VW Golf - Currently Orange with tiger stripes (Calvin and Hobbes theme)

GoFastEnthusiast wrote:

Our recently established team, For Parts Only, will be there driving a recycled race car we took off the hands of Team S.O.B. earlier this year.

May whatever deity is currently available have mercy on your souls.......   Bring plenty of anti-depressants and please don't run over our next piece of junk (if we get it finished in time!)

That makes the car a recycled recycled car now!!!!  It should be eligible for some sort of federal grant or a Green Initiative loan.

#508 Team SOB
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

The Boondoggle Racing project car will be there for everybody to give me grief about, $500 car my A$$,  Remember theme does NOT count towards the cost of the car. Nor does cleanliness. tongue

2010, 26th @ CMP, 2011, 10th & 5th at CMP, 2012? (MIA), 2013 Spring CMP, 53rd, 2013 Fall CMP 44th, 2014 Barber 14th, 2014 CMP 46th, 2015 CMP 57th, 2015 CMP 80th, 2016 CMP 16th, 3rd in B class, Winner Judges choice, and First car under 2.0 liter Alex's lemon aide stand winner. 2017 WRL, Road Atlanta 43rd, 2017 NCM 9th O/A , 1st in B class, 2018 CMP 13th O/A 3rd in Class B